[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Teen Titans Go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: latest[1].png (161 KB, 435x335) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
161 KB, 435x335
Alright, how many of you faggots watch this shit? I'm one of them. I sleep with the television set on with the channel set to [adult swim] and this is always on when I awake in the morning right before reruns of Looney Tunes. It somehow draws me.
>>
>>78789415
What? I don't understand it whenever some guys say they'll eat the feces of an attractive girl. Where is the enjoyment in that?
>>
>>78789484
>supporting DC comics
>the same company that said Pakistan speaks Pakistanian
Wwwhhhhhhyyyyy?!!!!!!
Why not just watch Ultimate Spider-Man or Avengers Assemble? Or any cartoon not made by a racist company?
>>
I'm still pissed the original Teen Titans cartoon was canceled.
>>
>>78789669
>actually taking that as a serious issue
Everyone makes mistakes, big deal
>>
>>78789753
Teen Titans Go did an episode where the group watches the original Teen Titans and got hooked on it then became very depressed once they found out it was cancelled.
>>
>>78789774
/pol/ pls stop
Racism is no excuse
>>
>>78790491
>>78789669
Butthurt cameljockey detected.
>>
>>78790862
/pol/, go away
>>
>>78791275
Still mad that the world would be better if your people were wiped off of the face of the Earth?

I love how you remain in denial about this fact and assume only the racists at /pol/ hate you.

Kill yourself, you fucking sandmonkey.
>>
It took me a long time to give a shit, but I watch them pretty often now and its one of the few cartoons lately that really makes me laugh.

I had hoped keeping the cast together like that would result in a new movie for the original version, but still nothing like that. Still, a great fun show.
>>
>>78791275
>>78790491

As someone unfortunate to be born a mudslime. I think you should wake up to what this thread is trying to tell you.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.