[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whomp!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9
File: Whomp-01-08-2016.jpg (124 KB, 900x299) Image search: [Google]
Whomp-01-08-2016.jpg
124 KB, 900x299
Rapid Ire Movement

You don't understand! I had a dream where I was a superhero and I could fly and it was AMAZING. I can't believe that you don't have a desire to listen to me talk about the best feeling I've ever had in my life, even though it was just a semi-random firing of neurons giving me the sensation of joy! Also, I was on a TV show and we had a reunion that was very emotional.
>>
File: No_One_Cares_Whomp.png (101 KB, 298x277) Image search: [Google]
No_One_Cares_Whomp.png
101 KB, 298x277
Also, this one's for your reacting pleasure.
>>
>>78788143
But Ronnie

It's 2016
>>
>>78788143
that cuts deep
>>
File: tortoiseman.jpg (6 KB, 160x200) Image search: [Google]
tortoiseman.jpg
6 KB, 160x200
>>78788143

>mfw reading panel two and remembering the time I dreamed about Ronnie and then e-mailed him that part of my dream journal
>>
File: Nobody_Cares.png (106 KB, 298x277) Image search: [Google]
Nobody_Cares.png
106 KB, 298x277
>>78788163
FTFY anon.
>>
Last night I dreamt I was at a party and met a girl. We were getting on great, so I asked for her number. She gave it too me, but everytime I tried to type it into the phone my fingers kept hitting the wrong buttons so I had to keep backspacing to try again. I was getting really anxious about it too because my phone was almost out of battery. Then I asked the girl to enter the number herself and she laughed at me and told me she'd given me the wrong number and was only pretending to like me. Then everyone at the party started laughing at me and asking who would ever want to date me. I left the party and then I woke up.
>>
>>78788615
Thank you, man.
>>
>>78788627
Lucky you. You get to wake up.
>>
>>78788143
Reminder: assuming you get enough melatonin (the chemical your body uses to make you sleep basically, you produce almost none when in bright light meaning you need to be in dim light for at least part of the day or you'll sleep like shit) and get 8 hours of sleep then you will have 6 dreams per night. Four are unpleasant or nightmares, two are sexual.

If you remember a dream, you are not actually remembering one dream that you just had. You are remembering pieces of all six which your brain assembled into a single narrative as best it can during the minute or so it takes you to fully wake up.
I'll restate that last part: what you remember is actually made while you're waking up. That wasn't you experiencing it all night long, its a product of only about one minute.
>>
>>78788615
I lost all my "You're Poasts" images. They're only interesting to me.
>>
File: 16sfs7om.jpg (16 KB, 298x277) Image search: [Google]
16sfs7om.jpg
16 KB, 298x277
>>78788615
>>
>>78788615
I have to remember to give this to boko
>>
File: 1452246853122.png (126 KB, 298x277) Image search: [Google]
1452246853122.png
126 KB, 298x277
>>78789388
>>
So what did you guys dream this night?

I dreamt i was playing AoE2, but i didn't build my base fast enough, so the enemy surrounded me with buildings
so then i restarted, and did better, when i entered AI's starting base it was inside a huge barrack that was part of the map, so it couldn't be destroyed
I started destroying things, and then it switched to not-AoE
I saw all my soldiers from a closer point, as their general stepped forth to challenge the enemy's general
they fought one-on-one, my general got thrown into the walls, and then commanded his soldiers to continue destroying all the buildings as he got up to continue the fight
my general lost, but the rest of the army managed to destroy all the buildings, so i won
>>
>>78790828
I dreamed that I married Satan. Like he wasnt even disguised, just flat out proposed and I said yes.
>>
>>78790828
I haven't slept in four nights. I heard a loud clanging noises but it turned out to be an auditory brainfart.
>>
>>78790828
I dreamt that my family bought this really nice house in the countryside, even though it was way nicer than our real house for some reason my mum insisted we only say there for the occasional weekend rather than just sell our old house and move in permanently. Then I had a dream that I was a survivor in a post apocalyptic world where most of the population was wiped out by some sort of epidemic, this one was weird because it was all in shitty video game graphics kind of like the type you see in the FNAF games.
>>
>>78790828
I dreamed I was taking a really important test but the questions were stupid. I remember one question was to recite Archer's UBW chant. The girl next to me kept trying to cheat. She asked how I knew all this and I told her the secret was to be a fucking loser.
>>
>>78790828
I dreamed that I was happy.
>>
>>78789056
One in three dreams are sexual? Oh, brilliant, I'm even failing at imaginary sex.
>>
>>78790085
>>
>>78789056
[CITATION NEEDED]

>>78791180
I don't think that is true at all.
>>
>>78788143
I had a lucid dream where i could leap over huge distances.
It had probably to do with me messing around with noclip in GMOD in a city map, as well as oranges near my bed.
It was the best dream ever.
>>
Whomp is still funny to me, but I feel like it's starting to stagnate a little. Only can do the same I'm fat and self-loathing and love McDonald's jokes so many times before it starts to get a stale.

Ronnie needs to do something to shake it up a little bit. Like, I don't know, have their house foreclosed and him and Agrias live on the streets or some shit.
>>
About once a month I have a dream where I wake up and go about my normal morning routine, then I wake up and have to do everything all over again. It's really fucking annoying.
>>
>>78789056
>all dreams are either bad or about sex
>>
File: 00000119.gif (37 KB, 650x500) Image search: [Google]
00000119.gif
37 KB, 650x500
>>78793979
>>
>>78791836
Such as the comic immediately preceding this one?
>>
>>78790828
I had a weird one.

I dreamt I was celebrating a simultaneous New Year's Eve / wedding party in a mansion. I did not know who were marrying, whose the mansion was, and didn't know anyone on the groom's side.

I remember some friends were there (because one of them had a hissy fit over something and broke down a door) as well as my family (for some reason my grandpa had Donald Trump's haircut).

At some moment during the party I remember my uncle telling me he used to molest my cousin, and I was teasing him about telling my aunt. All of this while we were searching for the Sims 1 installation key in a bookcase for some reason.

Then we were filming a feminist PSA about a "liberated woman" wrecking her ex-husband's front door (all of this still inside the fucking mansion), and we threw ourselves a flourescent paint party down a staircase to celebrate we were done shooting. I woke up when I reached the end of the stairs.
>>
>>78788615
can someone edit "posts" to say "fetishes"
>>
>>78796561
Proof that Ronnie can't execute jokes that aren't about him being fat and miserable.
>>
>>78788627
Last week I had a dream I was in a WWF Battle Royale and was disqualified after I broke Scott Steiner's neck with a baseball bat. I then started talking to this cute girl in the stands and as I was watching Stone Cold Steve Austin win the match I asked if she wanted to be my girlfriend. She calmly replied 'no'. Then I woke up.
>>
>>78788615
What font does Ronnie use?
>>
I only dream about having sex with cartoon characters, and there are other dreams fighting zombies while using a katana. There is no third dream.
>>
I had a dream the Zeta was buried under my backyard and wanted to dig it out so I could kill my neighbors.
>>
>>78801883
The most shameful one.
>>
>>78801883
Arnold 2.1.
>>
I only ever dream about still being in college and suddenly remembering I haven't been to a class in two weeks.
>>
>>78790828
I dreamt that I got off work early today.

It came true
>>
>>78789056
>you produce almost none when in bright light meaning you need to be in dim light for at least part of the day or you'll sleep like shit

I call bullshit.
>>
>>78789056
So that's why I had a nightmare about a haunted house the same night I dreamed I was back in middle school disrupting class by throwing things with telekinesis.
>>
>>78789056
>I'll restate that last part: what you remember is actually made while you're waking up. That wasn't you experiencing it all night long, its a product of only about one minute.

Honestly, that makes a lot of sense. I've had quite a few times where I would remember a dream upon waking, not like a few parts, and deliberately change things while still in the half sleep stage.
>>
>>78788143
God, Whomp is the worst.

The joke literally never changes. Haha, get it? Ronnie is fat/awkward/lonely/stupid/a nerd/uses his computer/eats at McDonalds/likes anime! Isn't that funny?

Agrias is the straight-man who plays off of Ronnie's HILARIOUS shenanigans and quirks, isn't that funny? Isn't it???
>>
>>78788143
I don't get where the whole "nobody cares about your dreams" nonsense comes from.
People's subconsciousness are some of the most interesting things to me.
>>
>>78790828
I swear every single one of my dreams adheres to the logic and rules of MMORPGs.
I can't seem to escape it. Basically been playing WoW in my sleep for years.
>>
>>78806459
Try and get into something not RPG then, see if things change
>>
>>78806306
Yes it is funny thanks for noticing.
>>
>>78806306

Sometimes the joke is Agrias is just as terrible a person as Ronnie.
>>
>>78790828
A few weeks ago I had this dream that I was this guy who had just had a baby. Except the baby was only 2 inches big, was being kept in a sealed plastic bag, and suffered from a condition that caused it to start crying every time it fell asleep (meaning it could never actually get any sleep).

So anyway, me and this guy were seeing the doctor (who happened to be Asgore from Undertale for some reason). I set the baby down on the floor by the door so we could talk to him, but then the nurse walks in and squashes it, despite me being really careful to place it somewhere that wouldn't happen.
>>
>>78806459
If you think that's bad, I've had dreams where I'm posting on 4chan.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.