[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gunnerkrigg Court
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: 00001616.jpg (116 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
00001616.jpg
116 KB, 600x849
>Hey! She looks familiar too! I swear I've seen these two somewhere before.
www.gunnerkrigg.com
>>
OH FUCK...I FORGOT SHE WAS A CHARACTER
>>
Did she get thinner/ hotter?
>>
I wonder what hijinks this will cause.

>>78787642
She does look a little different.
>>
told you anon's 2 days ago, total white person hand
>>
File: 00000742.jpg (155 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
00000742.jpg
155 KB, 600x849
>>78787642
Yeah she's lost some weight since Spring Heeled.
>>
>>78787642
sitting at a desk all the time typing makes you lose weight
>>
>>78787716
It was just really cold that day, Jules was wearing layers.
>>
>>78787609
How long until badgebot is declared heretic for daring to mess with robotpope husbando?
>>
>>78787802
the heretic will burn soon. I heard he doesn't even believe in the Angel
>>
>>78787802
Heretic or just straight up traitor? Or will Robot be cast down as a heretic for forbidden love?

At any rate the court is getting ready for dickish shenanigans and that's my favorite part. Fuck your relationships, I want to see the court dick around with people's lives.
>>
>>78788176
badgebot isn't jealous, he totally has a intersex boyfriend in canada!
>>
>thought it was the robot arm
>or the gay
>it's actually the black guy
Nicely done Tom
>>
>>78787609

What's with all the...wait, wrong thread.
>>
>>78789161
Patience, friend. One more month.
>>
>>78787609
>>78787716

Comparing these two, I have to say I like the older one better.
Tom's newest style just seems to lack its own identity to me.
>>
>>78787609
Jones didn't do a good job on Shadows school admission paperwork?
>>
>>78787716
When the fuck is this from? I'm pretty sure I've never seen it in my life, and I only stopped following Gunnerkrigg recently.
>>
>>78789503
remember when Jack went insane?
>>
>>78787609
>HURR DURR WOMAN OF COLOR OF EVIL
Woooow, racism much, Tom? This is almost as bad as DC saying Pakistan speaks Pakistanian.
>>
File: edgewhy.png (38 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
edgewhy.png
38 KB, 256x192
>>78789695
>>
Wait, they're keeping Shadow a secret? They didn't seem to make any attempts in that regard in the past.
>>
>>78789623
Yes. So he introduced a completely unmemorable character and waited ~5 years to show her again? Wow.
>>
>>78789695
I knoe you're being ironic or whatever but nothing on this page even suggests she's evil.
>>
When do you think we'll see Jones again?
Or Zimmy?
Or Tony?
Or a psychopomp?
Or Jack and his witch gf?
GC has a lot of interesting and/or mysterious stuff but all we keep seeing is zealot robot, Kat working on bioengineering at a very slow pace, and Annie doing nothing.
I remember when GC had me hooked, now every time I check a new update I just go "okay" and come here to see if everyone else is as bored as me.
Heck, at this point I'd rather have an Eglamore chapter than more of the current stuff.
>>
>>78789890
Yes, all those possible new Jones revelations like how she still doesn't know what she is and how she's still really old.
>>
>>78789987
I'll take that over Robot eerily forming a Kat cult for the better part of a year.
At the very least Jones's flashback had some good looking art.
Not to mention it would be interesting to see whether Jones can interact with Jeanne.
>>
http://idlecum.tumblr.com/post/136214930776/sketch-commissions-done-look-forward-to-new-ones
>>
Question is, why did To choose those two characters?
we didn't really get much about their personality back in Spring heeled, other than that they have high qualifications and are silly, so nobody expected them to return

>>78787642
Not just that, she looks younger even
>>
>>78789890
I don't even remember what the whole thing is about anymore. Something about gay people?
>>
>>78789731
he was put in the house with all the fairies and animals because they're not subjects to surveillance
>>
>>78790738

She has a new hairstyle and lost a couple lbs. She needs to look good for her robot bf.
>>
>>78790738
Why not?
>>
>>78790738

Badge-bot is the only robot we've seen with any affiliation with the Court's leadership - it makes more sense to use an established character than make up a new one for the role.

And I mean, I like that the first we saw of them was a silly extra, it gives them a bit more depth than "evil Court lady and her robot paramour."
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.