[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the most innocent Disney villain? How would you rank them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8
File: Gaston.jpg (20 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Gaston.jpg
20 KB, 480x270
Who is the most innocent Disney villain? How would you rank them by actual villainy committed?

This nigga and Amos Slade don't seem too bad.
>>
Gantu did nothing wrong.
>>
>>78785759
Lilo and Stitch had no real villains.
>>
>>78785825
yeah he was doing his job he really did get shafted there.
>>
Yzma wasn't that bad as far as villain's go.
>>
>>78785890
So were the Nazis.
>>
>Shan Yu literally killed the music.
>>
>>78785902
She honestly really wasn't.

Kuzco was implied to be a pretty incompetent and self absorbed emperor and only went as far as transformation based murder since regular old murder was off the table for some reason.
>>
>Gaston put a marter on his head
>head exploded from the shock
Truly, he was a fucking idiot. Rest in peace peace, neger
>>
>>78785902
>>78785986
Kuzko was incompetent but Yzma was outright malicious, dismissing starving villagers as 'you should ave thought of that before you became peasants'
>>
Governor Ratcliffe didn't do much wrong.

Especially since in real life the Indians murdered him horrifically.
>>
Scar did literally nothing wrong.
>>
>>78786281

Scar wouldn't have been that bad if he wasn't so incompetent at actually running the lion kingdom
>>
File: tvJOwrL.webm (180 KB, 720x450) Image search: [Google]
tvJOwrL.webm
180 KB, 720x450
>>78785986
> only went as far as transformation based murder since regular old murder was off the table for some reason
That's just the way she rolls. pic related
She was actually just going to kill him but got the poisons mixed up.

>>78786237
Kuzco had a nigga thrown out the window for fucking up his dance. He was also going to let Pacha fall to his death. Yzma was no worse thing Kuzco tbqh pham.
>>
>>78786252
I concur. Ratcliffe was just a guy trying to do an extremely difficult job.
>>
>>78786326
it's not about 'not being worse than the other guy' it's about being bad full stop.
>>
>>78785951
His job wasn't even anything particularly bad. He was sent to capture an escaped experimental super criminal who had the power to destroy worlds. He was literally just a cop trying to hunt a dude who was, in all fairness, completely fucking evil at the beginning of the movie. And he didn't witness or interact with Stitch and his segregate family at all while trying to hunt him down, so he had no idea Stitch had changed even a little. He wasn't just doing his job, he was trying to help save countless potential worlds. He was a fucking hero, who unknowingly got shafted not only at the end of the original film but in every piece of media after that. He became the villain in virtually everything Lilo and Stitch ever.

He was completely fucking innocent. I don't even know if I consider him a Disney villain. Because he's really not a villain at all.
>>
File: Lotso_with_big_baby.png (309 KB, 616x348) Image search: [Google]
Lotso_with_big_baby.png
309 KB, 616x348
;_;
>>
>>78785902
>>78786237
>>78785986
She also had a really good song in the original version of the movie that was cut along side pretty much everything from the original concept for the films pitch. (Which was significantly better than what we got, supposedly.)

https://youtu.be/N1pYGvplG5Q
>>
>>78786386
>By the end of the series and ending with Leroy & Stitch, Gantu is fired by Hämsterviel for his countless failures. Gantu soon realizes he was in the wrong and helps Lilo, Stitch, Jumba and Pleakley stop Hämsterviel and his Leroy clone army. After the success of this mission, Gantu is offered his job as captain again by the Grand Councilwoman. Gantu accepts and requests Reuben to be his first mate and galley officer.
>>
>>78786361
I know what you're saying but within the context and tone of the movie neither of them were *that* bad
>>
>>78786386
No Gantu was trying to retrive him for an evil super villain
>>
>patiently waiting for HansFags

LIBERATE HANS
>>
>>78786326
>Kuzco had a nigga thrown out the window for fucking up his dance.

That's pretty fair. "Don't fuck up the Emperor's dance" isn't nearly as bad as "starve because you lower class folk deserve it!"
>>
>>78786686
>isn't nearly as bad as "starve because you lower class folk deserve it!"
That's about as bad as "bulldoze a village so I can have my waterslide."
>>
>>78786615
Not until after the first movie.
>>
>>78785759
The hunter from Bambi. How could he have known that animals are sentient cartoon creatures in his world?
In fact Gaston's probably one of the least ambiguously douchey of Disney's hunters (only "one of" because Clayton and that guy from Rescuers Down Under took the eg- um, cake).
>>
>>78787357
Mcleach was fucking tops though. He was broke ass whitetrash criminal scum and he reveled in it.
>>
>>78786386
Just like the Nazis.
>>
>>78787357
The hunter's treated more like an empty force than a villain. He shoots Bambi's mother unseen and is never really mentioned after.

Bambi barely has a plot, really. It's just a clip show of some deer's life.
>>
>>78785759

Gaston did not doing anything wrong.

Fuck belle & beast
>>
Did Amos Slade even really do anything besides hunt a fox he knew someone liked?
>>
>>78785759

Well, Gaston was a fucking asshole (conspiring to get a girl's dad into an institution so you can get into her pants easier is some serious self-obsessed cunt behaviour), but he generally fails at all his attempts at doing villainous things. So on a legal innocence point of view all he ever has is tentatives (because being a cunt is not legally punishable).
>>
File: IN ALL OF MY DECORATING.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
IN ALL OF MY DECORATING.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
>>78787357
>least ambiguously douchey

Dude, he was probably overdoing it. Maybe he was supplying the entire town with meat, but the movie already established that Gaston himself eats 22,000 eggs a year for breakfast, so its iffy.
>>
>>78786463
>Which was significantly better than what we got, supposedly

If that wasn't the movie we ended up getting, then it probably wasn't. They dropped it for a reason and that reason was it sucked.

>>78785759
Edgar from The Aristocats was pretty fuckin' pathetic, if that counts.
>>
>>78791575

He cuts a fence to unlawfully hunt in a nature preserve.
>>
>>78785975
he might be the only actual villain

most Disney villains are just shadows of the hero
shan yu just seemed to enjoy burning villages, I think it's a cultural thing for huns
>>
>>78787357

>Talking about Gaston and the hunter from Bambi as if they're two different people.
>>
>>78791685
>eating eggs
>bad
>>
File: sid.jpg (94 KB, 560x415) Image search: [Google]
sid.jpg
94 KB, 560x415
Sid from Toy Story

He has no idea toys are sentient, why the fuck would he. He's just expressing creativity in his own way. Those toy hybrids (especially the spider baby) are downright cool. Not only that, he clearly has a great relationship with his dog, and while he scares his sister, she doesn't seem to mind since she's tea partying up 10 minutes later.

So naturally he gets emotionally scarred for life and becomes a garbage man. But he sounds happy when he's grown up, I guess.
>>
>>78791896
Hell, being a garbage man means he probably gets a ton of junk to build more cool shit with.
>>
File: char_44535.jpg (17 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
char_44535.jpg
17 KB, 210x240
Seriously, when people start "BAAAWWWW THIS DISNEY VILLAIN IS SO INOCCENT AND NICE ALL ALONG", why do they forget the only Disney villain with an actual sympathetic motivation?
>>
>>78791896
god, that 3D really aged like total ass.
>>
>>78791972
who
>>
>>78791972
Nobody gives a shit about Brother Bear and nobody ever will.
>>
>>78785825
Not until he tried to remove an endangered species food source from its natural environment
>>
>>78786326
The guy survived. But at worst Kuzco seemed useless, and the empire ran itself while he was a vain figurehead.
>>
>>78791986

Denahi from Brother Bear.

>>78792008

Shup up. Only bad parts are Phil Collins songs.
>>
>tfw Brave is just Brother Bear in Scotland
>>
>>78792042
That's actually a good point. Why did he need to take Lilo too for any other reason than to be sadistic?
>I even caught you a little snack
>>
>>78785759
http://svscomics.org/download/317961/library-story-demo-xaljio-latissa
>>
>>78792732
Nice!
>>
>>78791847
I was talking about how much food he eats. He probably wasn't feeding the town, since he consumes an absurd amount of food daily. I was just relating this to his hunting habits.

Go back to tumblr.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.