[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the best pre-2000 CN cartoon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: cc.png (65 KB, 560x230) Image search: [Google]
cc.png
65 KB, 560x230
Is this the best pre-2000 CN cartoon?
>>
dude butts lmao
>>
>>78777156
Mama had a chicken
Mama had a cow
Dad was proud
he didn't care how
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (39 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
39 KB, 480x360
>>78777156
Reminder that CN's going to go back downhill this year, I bet. Remember: the "sixth" year of a decade tends to be the apocalypse year, or the "666" year (1976 was when disco became a formidable force in music, for example).

In 2006 (pic related)...
>Shows such as Cow and Chicken, Time Squad, Looney Tunes were removed.
>Jim Samples went senile.
>CN aired the Re-animated movie.
>Saved by the Bell ran on Adult swim for April Fools'.
>Commercials with terrible characters like Fred Fred Burger and Cheese were spammed to appeal to middle schoolers.
>Inuyasha, Teen titans, Justice league unlimited, and others ended, severing all ties with the early 00s.
>CN really pushed that Ben 10 shit, even though nobody liked it.
>Adult Swim stopped the chill Japan bumpers and replaced them with clips of their characters doing wacky/lolrandom things.

In 2016, something will happen, though nobody knows what.
>>
>>78777156
>Supercow ALSO has Chicken glued to her head

Gets me every time.
>>
>>78777999
holy shit
>>
Does Space Ghost count?
>>
>>78777156
Anon, that's not Ed Edd n Eddy

but this is a close second
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 400x300
doy
>>
This show started my pee fetish.
>>
No, that would be Space Ghost or Dexter's Lab
>>
>>78777999
Holy, it has been a decade now isn't it? Your prediction is correct, but a bit off. Why? Because by the time CN let annoying oranges took a slot in the channel, allowed Johnny Test , and force fed the audience with Teen Titan Go. The shitstorm already happened one or two years ago.
>>
>>78777156
This show was the poor Man's Ren & Stimpy.
>>
>>78777999
You're acting like disco becoming big was a bad thing. That's like the best type of music to dance to.
>>
File: Cow chicken Cow.jpg (267 KB, 914x794) Image search: [Google]
Cow chicken Cow.jpg
267 KB, 914x794
>>78777156
Yeah, it made me love Charles Adler.
>>
File: 1451318234292.jpg (84 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1451318234292.jpg
84 KB, 640x480
>>78777999
>Implying airing Saved by the Bell isn't a hilarious April Fool's Day joke for Adult Swim
>>
>>78777999
desu DESU you're annoying and a waste of gets
>>
>>78777156
more people really should give Cow and Chicken a fair chance, there's a ton of good stuff in it

it's also often said that Red steals the show. That statement is true.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.