[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Venture Bros thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: 1371693738938.png (47 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
1371693738938.png
47 KB, 500x275
SEASON 6 PREMIERES JANUARY 31ST
WHO HYPE?

Season 1-4 recap: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CHVLSY_Hrk
Season 5 recap: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2iltiQLSMo
>>
Is Rusty really going to go vigilante on the guild? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WL4XfBTCe0
>>
Not too hype. Last season was dull, and it took them years to churn out that mediocre shit.
>>
>>78763660
I can't see Rusty doing that. Maybe alternate dimension Rusty.
>>
>>78764704
Maybe his brothers death broke him? That or he's got a mind control chip in his head.
>>
>>78764081
All this and Gargantua-2 saved the season.

Also, I completely missed Headshot accidentally killing Sovereign the first time watching that episode.
>>
File: Amber_Gold.jpg (17 KB, 202x340) Image search: [Google]
Amber_Gold.jpg
17 KB, 202x340
I want to see Amber and Brock in a healthy and functioning relationship while Molotov mocks Amber about how Brock still loves her moar. Moltov always makes a show in front of Samson and openly flirts with him. Amber still doesn't believe until she stumbles across Brock pinning her to the wall.

Turns out Molotov was flirting with Brock. Slams her against a wall, tells her that he finally has a good life and to leave them alone. They both see Amber run off, Molotov still pinned against the wall smirks.
>>
This will probably be the last season. AS doesn't care about the show anymore.
>>
>>78765800
I'll be the first to say it: Gargantua 2 was a 6.75 or 7/10 at best.

Also I dislike how they killed off Zero. He had ties with Brock, Rusty, 24 and The Monarch, they could do stuff with him. His megalomania and cockiness could be funny and they were in past episodes.
Yet that useless and unfunny slob the pirate captain is still alive and well.

And I don't much care for the "big reveal" that the Monarch is probably Rusty's brother or whatever. I wanted to see things progress forward, I've had enough info about the past.
>>
>>78764704
I was thinking exactly that.
>>
>>78763327
Jonas will show up this season and will resemble Rusty. As in he will really skinny like rusty due to being kept alive on machines. Also the rusty you have followed is a clone just like the venture brothers. Jonas thinks the real rusty is dead he isnt. The way the schedule will go you all may not learn this until the late 2016/early spring 2017.
>>
>you will never see her again
>>
>>78771012
You will but you won't be satisfied.
>>
>>78763327
Isn't that like hyping Sol?
Earth's star is best star! Hey, have any of you guys noticed the large continual explosion that lights, heats, and powers this planet for half of the time, all the time? If you haven't noticed it yet, you should really check it out...it offers trillions of times more power than any other star, due to how friggen close it is...
>>
>>78771012
Well, it happens.
Usually we can count on Art to follow artistic rules, unlike Life; but sometimes Life imposes its rules onto Art...like when an author's self-insertion character breaks up with his real life waifu.
(I'm flashing on a certain Vampire Hunter, who was adapted by Marvel).
>>
I like the Dean dubs edit there, OP

>>78767064
Brock/Amber>>>>>>>>Brock/Molotov

Everyone knows that.
>>
>>78771012
Dean pls go
>>
>>78763327
Yes. Kinda. Season five was a little meh, I'm really sticking around to find out what's up with the monarch and rusty being brothers/half brothers or something.
>>
>>78773657
>brothers/half brothers

I always thought that theory was pretty retarded. But who knows.
>>
>>78772395
Dean is big-time over her.
>>
HOLY OH MY GOD YES
>>
>>78767278
Agree. Not much happened, it was the same ol' cast we usually get instead of the catalog, and it just didn't have that big event feeling. Could have pared it down to 20 minutes.
>>
>>78775880
I can't wait for the three-way henchperson showdown between Doc/Hatred, Monarch/21 and Quim/Her bodyguard over who gets to be the real inheritor of the Venture fortune.
>>
File: 250px-Killinger.png (82 KB, 250x229) Image search: [Google]
250px-Killinger.png
82 KB, 250x229
Killinger is the best character.
>>
>>78767278
diagree, I was on the edge of my seat. I agree that that Zero's death was kind of a waste.
>>
>>78775880
Idk man, they are kinda the same. They have the same nose. Dr. Girlfriend even told the monarch they were a lot alike. Jonas was a slut. They have some sort of connection.
>>
>>78767278
Yeah Zero's death was bullshit

He was big, and then they gave him a generic henchman death. But then there's a bit of irony to that
>>
I still cannot remember for the life me when the Moppets died.
>>
>Caring about this show after they killed one of those two funny henchman

Shitty show, apparently the VA complained that it hurt his voice to do that voice, which is bullshit since my brother mimicks that dude perfectly and has gone days just speaking like everybody loves raymond with no issue
>>
>>78782819
Season 5. When 21 returns to team monarch where he belongs. I didn't like 21 on his own. Hench 4 life.
>>
>>78782819
HENCH HAS KILLED HENCH!
21 sicced the other henchmen on them in the season five finale.
>>
>>78782885
>the VA complained that it hurt his voice to do that voice
>the VA
You mean the co-creator of the show? Who voices like 20 other characters, too?
>>
>>78778202
Yeah true. I just felt like posting that.
>>78767278
Zero was a shit character. I'm glad Brock took him out like the bitch he was.
>>78782208
All that stuff is true. But Monarch also has his dad's teeth. Idk I just think it would be cliche and tiresome as fuck. But perhaps Doc and Jackson can put a new spin on it.
>>
>>78783014
Yeah fuck that unfunny idiot
>>
>>78782885
You mean the same guy who writes or co writes almost all of the episodes and voices hank, the monarch, Sgt hatred and various others? Yea, fuck that lazy bastard.
>>
>>78783095
sgt hatred is shit, dude
>>
>>78783129
And?
>>
>>78783168
So your opinion is irrelevant to consider that any form of contribution of quality
>>
>Reddit and memey fans shitting up a Venture Bros thread
>>
>>78782208
>>78783032

Doc and Jackson have said to not look at facial similarities to make family connections. I always assumed a lot of this was due to them not being able to draw a lot of 100% unique faces early on.
>>
>>78783129
Hatred is an required taste. Once they get past the pedo jokes and just becomes this well meaning but stupid and over excited guy that's apart of the Venture ensemble, he becomes pretty good.
>>78783660
Agreed. Which is why I always thought the theory of them being brothers was bull.
>>
>>78783223
Here's your reply.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.