[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's that? you had hope for the next Transfomers movi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6
File: 0.jpg (60 KB, 928x250) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
60 KB, 928x250
What's that? you had hope for the next Transfomers movie?
http://news.tfw2005.com/2016/01/04/michael-bay-confirmed-director-transformers-5-tf5-movie-info-307421

Sorry to burst your bubble. Enjoy your series of pointless and boring action and explosion tied together by a script no one bothered to make remotely good or to pay attention to when shooting.
>>
>“The movie industry has really changed,” Bay says, apropos of nothing. “The middle-[budget] movie is basically gone. They just want these big movies.” (The irony of this statement goes unremarked-upon.) “Transformers, I still have a great time. It’s fun to do a movie that 100 million people will see. But this is the last one. I have to pass the reins to someone else.”

>I remind Bay that he said the same thing before each of the last two Transformers movies. “I know,” he says. “J.J. [Abrams] told me, ‘You’re the only guy that could do this.’ But it’s time to move on. One more.”

I am gorwing more and more to hate J.J. [Abrams]. I considered he had done a passable job with the first Transformers movie, and a good Job with the tow Star Streck movie, but his butchering of Star Wars and his constant desire to bring back MB into TF make him one of the worst men in currently working on Holly wood.
>>
>>78665774
>you had hope for the next Transfomers movie?

No?
>>
Sigh...
>>
>>78665855
>and a good Job with the tow Star Streck movi

no, he didn't.
>>
>>78665855
What irony?

It is known Bay got really bitter over Pain and Gain projects. He made the studio billions of dollars and he pretty much had to beg for money for his passion project.
>>
>>78665774
....why in the world would I?
>>
>>78665855
He's always been a hack. The first Star Trek was alright, but LOST was trash, Into Darkness was creatively bankrupt (and set the tone for what TFA would become), and Super 8 was a bland attempt to ape 80s-90s blockbusters while lacking any charm or style. Did he do Cloverfield, too? That was alright, I guess.
>>
>>78666174
>hi i hate everything: the post
>>
File: transformers4-6.jpg (165 KB, 690x464) Image search: [Google]
transformers4-6.jpg
165 KB, 690x464
>>78665774
CAN'T SWAY THE BAY
>>
>>78666217

sorry you have shit taste.
>>
>>78665855

Bay
>hay J.J. would you uhhh... wanna direct the next transformers movie? I want out of this shit.

J.J.
>You're the only guy that could do this! (slowly backs away into a bush)

Bay
>ah man no-one's gonna take this shit off my hands. At least I can blame J.J. in the press.
>>
>>78665855
Hi /tv/
>>
another billion for paramount
>>
File: autism.png (1 MB, 769x852) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
1 MB, 769x852
>>78665774
HE SAID HE WAS DONE
FUCK YOU BAY YOU SAID YOU WERE DONE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>78666331
lighten up senpai ;)
>>
>>78666217
>four bad things made by the same guy = everything
>>
>>78666174
I agree with this post.
>>
File: 1438013958255.png (110 KB, 289x274) Image search: [Google]
1438013958255.png
110 KB, 289x274
>tfw you liked Age of Extinction better than the other three
>people still complain about Bayformers
>>
>>78665774
Michael Bay would have been a good director if he wasn't the biggest idiot in the industry.

Same goes for Snyder,but replace idiot with childish
>>
>>78666486
I just want to see Optimus Prime hack other robots with swords. I regret nothing.
>>
>>78666591
Bay is objectively a good director in the technical sense of things.

Plus, the son of a bitch knows how to use his budget. I quite respect him as a professional.
>>
>>78665855

So what I get from this is that Bay is the Kojima of Transformers. Yikes
>>
>>78665774
Producer Bay > Director Bay.

His only redeeming quality is his studio and money.
>>
>>78666591
>Snyder would have been a good director if he wasn't the biggest childish in the industry.

I don't get it
>>
>Michael Bay is directing the next Transformers movie
No shit
>>
File: Week of 08132014.jpg (18 KB, 454x167) Image search: [Google]
Week of 08132014.jpg
18 KB, 454x167
For one moment I thought Abrams was taking over.
>mfw
>>
have JJ and Joss lost their "nerd cred" yet and will finally fuck off?
>>
there's only a small glimmer of hope since Hasbro is doing a cinematic universe so most of the story as shit as it may be is in place and not entirely up to Bay
>>
I've actually always loved Transformers. The more action they toss in the better. I love seeing those things in motion
>>
>>78667183
Bay never contributed to the script unless it's for something that affects the budget or the filming. He doesn't become involved in the story process otherwise.
>>
>>78667337
And NO HUMANS!
>>
>>78667596
I can honestly say I don't mind the human parts. I actually like the US army's role in the movie. The Chicago fight was fucking awesome. Aside from that, Lebouf and Damon are forgettable.
>>
>>78667841
>I don't mind a 90% of the footage
Fixed.
>>
>>78665855
>a good Job with the tow Star Streck movie, but his butchering of Star Wars
Isn't it the other way around?
>>
>>78666706
I'm looking more forward to his Anti Hillary Clinton movie.
>>
>>78665774
Maybe you should read Terry van Feleday's long ebook on the matter. The critical community has already decided that this view is a false one.
>>
>>78668134
Is Trump producing it?
>>
>>78666119

Which is a damned shame. Pain and Gain is one of his best movies.
>>
>>78665774
hows is your description any different from the original cartoon?
>>
>>78668178
Bay will end the movie with one of the agents getting beheaded and then it will fade to black having Hilary Clinton laughing.
>>
>>78668011
Star Trek '08 treated the franchise with respect by pushing it into an alternate universe.
Force Awakens had Han die without a fight by the hand of his suspiciously inbred-looking "son".
>>
>>78665774

Why would I do something stupid like that?
>>
Am I the only one who likes these for what they are?
I just needed more Sideswipe and Jet Optimus
>>
>>78665774
Movies are based on a cartoon that was a glorified 1/2 hour toy commercial, OP complains about it
>>
File: Mark-Wahlberg.jpg (550 KB, 1602x2048) Image search: [Google]
Mark-Wahlberg.jpg
550 KB, 1602x2048
>>78667841
>Damon
>>
>>78668430
Well damn, he is forgettable. I actually remember that TJ Miller was in there.
>>
>>78668430
I never actually think they look alike....until I completely forget which of them it was in adjustment bureau
>>
>>78667055
Implying we won't talk about them more if they have no cred (e.g. Max Landis)
>>
>>78668430
I know Damon is in intertellar but swear it is Mark
>>
Matt Damon and Mark Wahlberg look nothing alike.

I understand Dwayne Johnson and The Rock, but you guys are just being ridiculous now.
>>
>>78668870
I was looking for stocky white guy and Damon is the first guy to come to mind
>>
>>78668870
>I understand Dwayne Johnson and The Rock

The Rock is way bigger than Dwayne. He's also a dickhead. Dwayne's the nicest guy in hollywood.
>>
Dude the next movie needs to be a part 1 of a trilogy LOTR style where it tells one long act of a epic. It should be 50 percent establishing earth vs. a new threat, and optimus in space the other half of the movie discovering the ultimate threat - unicron. more rectangles added to designs. more dinobots and combiners.
>>
Will Hound and the other Autobots get more screentime?
>>
>>78672424
>Autobots
>screentime
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.