[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was there never a Woody's Roundup cartoon to go with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Why was there never a Woody's Roundup cartoon to go with Buzz Lightyear of Star Command?
>>
>>78650545
buzz is cooler
>>
>>78650545
>TWO WORDS
>SPUT
>NIK
>>
What fucking kid cared about cowboys in the 00s?
>>
>>78650545
>Woody's Round Up cartoon
>It's an action oriented show that's a homage to classic westerns
>One Eyed Bart/Betty appear as human beings and are reoccurring villains
>Other characters like Jessie, the former Outlaw and Buzz, the rival bounty hunter join Woody in his cause to keep justice prevalent in the wild west
>Patrick Warburton comes back to voice Buzz
>New villains like the King Pin, Dr. Porkchop and the elusive serial killer, Zurg "The Scurge" are introduced
>The intro is akin to Buzz Lightyear of Star Command where it starts with the original computer animated style and all the characters getting ready for play time and it transcends to the 2-D animated style

I can dig it, can we get this made after Toy Story 4 comes out?
>>
>There's a snake in muh boot!
>>
>The episode where Woody has a snake in his boot
>>
>The episode where woody and the town die of poisoned water hole.
>>
More like, Woody's Bound-Up
>>
>>78652453
Are you pan pizza?
>>
>>78650545
In universe reason

Cowboys didn't mean jack shit in the 90's and 00's
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.