[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Nut Job
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: The_Nut_Job_poster.jpg (55 KB, 300x444) Image search: [Google]
The_Nut_Job_poster.jpg
55 KB, 300x444
Was the sequel cancelled? It was supposed to come out this month and I've seen nothing.
>>
>>78648168
JUST
>>
>>78648168
It got pushed till next year senpai
>>
>>78648168
Brendan didn't deserved to be in stuff like this. And now with Tom Cruise in the new movie of the mummy, he is out of work.
>>
>>78648307
Who the fuck cares about some has-been like Fraser, what the hell are Will Arnett and Liam fucking Neeson doing there?
>>
>Brendan isn't even confirmed to be in the sequel
That's JUST terrible.
>>
So whats the closing credits song for this one, Watch Me Nay Nay?
>>
>>78651739
Hotline Bling...
>>
Producers were shocked to find that Psi was not a large box office draw, and scrambled to find a replacement.
>>
>>78648168
Yes I would
>>
>>78648384
Making money
>>
>>78648168
That generic polar bear movie is out this month. They had to wait so they can advertise it as the "NUMBER ONE COMEDY!"
>>
>>78648168

Keep a lookout in the bargain bin at target/krogers
>>
>>78648168
>No jobs
>No glory

Being Brandan is suffering.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.