[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
And that is why we've got the Daily. Where MJ and Peter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
And that is why we've got the Daily.

Where MJ and Peter are still a couple and its not all garbage.

Stories are silly. But everything else is great.
>>
>all the space and ink they waste on that header full of heads
>>
>>78641626
Some newspapers run all three tiers, others drop the first one. So all Sunday comics need a top tier in which nothing of consequence happens
>>
File: Spidey254s.gif (678 KB, 1440x1024) Image search: [Google]
Spidey254s.gif
678 KB, 1440x1024
>>78641669
They have a handful they cycle through.
>>
The arc where J. Jonah got ahold of an old Iron Man suit, drew a mustache on it and used it to hunt down Spider-man was incredible and deserves to be in the main continuity.
>>
I miss reading Spider-Man stories. Fuck Joe Quesada so much.
>>
File: Spidey216.png (1 MB, 760x1414) Image search: [Google]
Spidey216.png
1 MB, 760x1414
>>78643202
Let's not be silly.
He didn't draw on it, he just had it set up so that it projects his face onto its face.
>>
>>78641582
Did Black Cat ever show up in comic strip? Or is it old school character only?
>>
>>78643370
Oh wow, I forgot. That's even better.
>>
>>78643374
As far as I know she didn't. If the movies use her they might bring her in. There was a Sandman arc that actually referenced Spider-Man 3, implying that events similar to it happened in the comic strip universe (even though Harry Osborn's still alive, as we saw in last year's arc with Black Widow).

Lots of characters sometime show up, but I think Mary Jane and some other female character (specifically made for the comic strip) were the only love interests Peter had before he married Mary Jane.
>>
File: Spidey285s.gif (723 KB, 1440x996) Image search: [Google]
Spidey285s.gif
723 KB, 1440x996
The guy even cameos in fictional movies.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.