[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck the Disney Vault
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: disneybluerayt.jpg (273 KB, 1335x605) Image search: [Google]
disneybluerayt.jpg
273 KB, 1335x605
Yesterday my sister's apartment was broken into. You know what they stole?

FUCKING DISNEY BLU-RAYS.
That's it.

They took Pinnochio, Fantasia, Snow White, Lion King, Dumbo and Peter Pan. Selling prices for these movies now that they are out of print are over $500..

They didnt take her TV, her Ipad or her computer which in her backpack by her bed.

What the fuck is wrong with people?
>>
>>78639398
Sounds like this thief didn't really have his priorities straight.
>>
>>78639398
>Tod (...?) Toby
???
>>
>>78640016
It must've been a college kid that broke in. Who else would steal disney movies?
>>
>>78640213
The Fox and The Hound.
>>
>Tod and Toby
>>
>>78639398
I don't know dick about crime or anything but this sounds so oddly specific that your sister was probably targeted specifically for those blurays. Maybe even by someone she knows.
>>
>believing in disney vault

don't they bring these shit up every couple of years anyways?
>>
>>78639398
>Pacha's asscrack
Stay classy, Disney.
>>
your sister was definitely robbed by someone she knew who knew the worth of those blurays. anyone who has been in her place is a suspect.
>>
>>78640284
My brother thinks someone was trying to get some Christmas gifts. Or first-time theif, probably coudn't carry anything bigger than what could fit in a backpack (no tv). She left her apartment on the 22nd. She said they sifted through her dolls and knicknack shit on her shelves and dresser top but she only noticed the movies gone.
>>
>>78640360
>sifted through her dolls and knicknack shit on her shelves and dresser top but she only noticed the movies gone.
>sifted through her dolls and knicknack
Sounds like she was robbed by a 10 year old.
>>
>>78639398
lol they're probably browsing /co/ right now
>>
>>78639398
lmao that's what you get for living in an inferior country :^) all disney blu rays are plentiful here in europe and go for 15, sometimes 13 euros a pop in my local store
>>
Probably because they're the easiest thing to resell, harder to trace than and ipad or a laptop but still worth a wad of money.

>>78641790
That's because your local store gets them from the international Disney blu ray smuggling ring run by the Albanian mafia.
>>
File: Song of the South_07.jpg (2 MB, 2236x3000) Image search: [Google]
Song of the South_07.jpg
2 MB, 2236x3000
>>78640290
Don't they actually tuck them away so that people will watch whatever new shit film they're releasing instead of all of the old ones that they actually enjoy?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.