[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Awesome villains with shit names
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: batman-45.png (1 MB, 1369x779) Image search: [Google]
batman-45.png
1 MB, 1369x779
"Mr. Bloom," really?
Fucker's making me catch up on Batman since Gordon took over. Really not bad. How well did Detective Comics adapt?
>>
This is a Rogue's Gallery with names like Professor Pyg, Firefly, and Maxie Zeus, and you complain about THIS one?
>>
Do Action Comics and Detective feature a different main character every issue or are they centered on Superman and Batman respectively?
>>
>>78636873
Depends on the year.
Detective spent like a year on Renee Montoya as the question, a year on Batwoman, then a year on DickBats and it was all Batman since New52.
>>
A mix of poison Ivy and Slenderman? Super original Snyder...
>>
I stopped reading batman after that endgame nonsense, has Mister Bloom really been that captivating of a villain?
>>
>>78636916
I should've said since the beginning of new52. They should go back to them featuring a different character every month. It would give lesser known chracters who don't have an ongoing title a chance to develop and gain some exposure.
>>
>>78636958
It's an horror villain with creepy powers who sell pills that give temporary superpowers.
It's awesome, but since this is a Snyder's story I'm expecting a shitty twist and shitty ending
>>
>>78636837
Professor Pyg is pretty fucking amazing man. I want to see a Mr. Pyg and Mad Hatter team up.
>>
>>78636958
Not OP, but I've found Bloom to be a letdown so far. Good design and some interesting visuals from Capullo, but no personality to speak of.

I think I'm supposed to be captivated by the mystery of who he is, but I honestly don't give two fucks.
>>
>>78637473
Bruce's future wifey, I bet.
>>
>>78637506
Pretty much the only reveal that could be worth anything, and it would be laughably predictable

Though it could be Bruce's uncle from Zero Year
>>
>>78637606
Or Bruce's brother. Again.
Unless they go for Jim's cast, which would mean his evil, evil son.
>>
>>78636837
Nominating Killer Moth for worst name.
Now, based Charaxes, on the other hand...
>>
>>78637713
I'll fight you, theres a certain charm to Killer Moth being a gun for hire that makes all his own knock off batman gear. Really wish Rocksteady reinvented him
>>
>>78637682

Eternal put his ass in cole storage (quite literally)
So its probably someone else.
>>
>>78638101
He's back in Robin War.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.