[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The real mystery is what happened to Count Weirdly's skin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: content.gif (549 KB, 1440x973) Image search: [Google]
content.gif
549 KB, 1440x973
The real mystery is what happened to Count Weirdly's skin
>>
>>78636301
Did count weirdly shed his skin too?
>>
Why are those kids wearing shorts in the snow? Someone should call child services.
>>
You have no evidence, entered the Weirdly residents without a permit, and falsely accused the guy's pet. You're in some deep shit, Slylock, and the best you can come up with is "snakes shed their skin!"?
>>
>>78636717
Considering that Weirdly is never not guilty, I think proving that it's possible is a good start. Especially with stakes this high. That egg was probably her baby.
>>
>>78636301
Fuck you Shylock, it takes days for a snake to fully shed its skin from start to finish. During that time the snakes have piss poor vision and shy away from activity. Shylock is just racist against humans and herpes.
>>
So now Green R.Crumb is just normal R.Crumb huh
>>
>>78636301
>Snakes shed their skin

A bunch of articles I just googled said it takes a week + to finish shedding, longer for breeds that huge, and she said it happened earlier that day.

Took me two seconds, Slylock. Just looked up how long it takes for something that fucking huge to get rid of it's skin.

Stop harassing that guy.
>>
>>78636301
She sprayed Weirdly orange too, but humans shed their skin too
>>
File: Cassandra.gif (6 KB, 90x90) Image search: [Google]
Cassandra.gif
6 KB, 90x90
We all know why you're really here, /co/.
>>
>>78637071
To solve the mystery of what's holding those earrings up?
>>
>>78636301
I'm laughing too hard at the Amanda's drawing of the kid with the smelly butt.
>>
>>78637117
That's says a lot, anon.
>>
>>78637170
I just imagine a Jameson type character with a big ass smile on his face saying "Run the drawing of the kid with a smelly ass."
>>
>>78636301
It's not the real Weirdly.
>>
>>78636301
>Stole one of her eggs
Wait, like eggs she bought from a store, or eggs she layed? Cause that's fucked.
>>
>>78637456
maybe its slick smitty in disguise? i cant think of any other humans in the Slylockverse
>>
>>78636301
Nice drawing, Amanda.
>>
File: SonichuSlylockFox25Sep2011.jpg (33 KB, 313x393) Image search: [Google]
SonichuSlylockFox25Sep2011.jpg
33 KB, 313x393
never forget
>>
>>78636301
I like the implication that the kids waited so long for the dog to return that several inches of snow accumulated around them in the meantime.
>>
If you guys can come up with a sexy mystery involving Cassandra, I might be willing to draw it.
>>
>>78641749
she steals a golden phallus and no one can find it.
its inside her
>>
>>78642655
Ok, good start, but how will Slylock and/or the audience know that she did it?
>>
>>78643268
Ahegao face
>>
>>78643268
empty tube of ky jelly at her feet
>>
>>78636301
That's a bullshit answer. Snakes can't do that shit at will, and it takes longer than a couple hours for the skin to loosen entirely.
>>
>>78638159
Remember the more innocent times with CwC when the only big reveals was him pretending to be a kid to submit his drawings.
>>
>>78644675
he didnt submit it, it was a troll
>>
>>78642655
>>78643268
What if you changed the phallus to something magnetic (like iron... maybe it's a priceless ancient fertility statue from a museum), and placed a large magnet in the background? Then the answer would state that the powerful magnet would stick to the person who was hiding it?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.