[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will Best Flash be back?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: wally-and-barry.png (1 MB, 805x650) Image search: [Google]
wally-and-barry.png
1 MB, 805x650
Fuck "NOT" Wally "Chrome Master Bling" West.
Bullshit that Wally isn't in Titans Hunt.
>>
Probably never

He's black forever now OP
>>
What if they kept current Wally but gave him old Wally's personality? Would you be fine with that?
>>
>>78635848
Only if they get a new writer.
>>
>>78635848
No. I'm afraid it's ginger or nothing :/
If he wasn't ginger to begin with then maybe
>>
Never
>>
>>78635848
That's all I ever wanted. You want to make Wally black or bi-racial or whatever? Fine, it's dumb, but I'll accept it, but to take away literally everything that made Wally who he is? That's fucking stupid. You might as well replace Superman with a Colombian immigrant who makes quips all the time and is a smartass with a hidden heart of gold.
>>
File: umt8pwniedevtjnmi25g.png (2 MB, 699x1078) Image search: [Google]
umt8pwniedevtjnmi25g.png
2 MB, 699x1078
>>78635826
Why isn't he in Titans Hunt though? Pre-New 52 Tim, Roy, Garth and Donna Troy are there.

Not recognizing the others. Is it a good read? Pre-New52 Titans; minus Wally; survive or are suddenly remembered or something?
>>
>>78635995
>Pre-New 52 Tim, Roy, Garth and Donna Troy are there.
those are the new 52 versions, and that Robin at the top is Dick

new 52 Wally doesn't have powers yet and he's like 12
>>
>>78636023
Really? Didn't know Garth and Donna returned.
>>
>>78635995
>Dick is the same height as everyone else
Lol
>>
>>78636059
Garth showed up in Aquaman recently and Donna came back in Wonder Woman although her return was poorly handled and is quietly being swept under the rug and forgotten, she'll probably be fixed up by the time Titans Hunt ends

shame she's already off to a convoluted start even as a fresh reboot though
>>
>>78636093
>Garth showed up in Aquaman recently
Couple of times he was mentioned in backstory, as well. There was boy with purple eyes who was on trial and there was mention of baby with purple eyes, iirc.
>>
So Titans Hunt is just prequel New52 content?
>>
>>78636303
yep
>>
>>78636093
>shame she's already off to a convoluted start even as a fresh reboot though
This is the most hilarious thing to me

She's not even a year old is she?
And two writers already fucked her up?
>>
>>78636317
I'm suddenly less interested in the title.
>>
I find the silver suit to be an eyesore personally, but maybe thats Booths fault.
>>
>>78636886
Makes sense that they'd use silver though seeing as yellow or red don't look good on black people
>>
>>78635848
>>78635909
It seems that's what they're doing now. Too bad all that character development happened off panel. Venditti, you HACK!
>>
File: 4344450-3131483120-wally.jpg (1 MB, 1740x881) Image search: [Google]
4344450-3131483120-wally.jpg
1 MB, 1740x881
>>78636933
Looks fine to me
>>
>>78636886
Bit of Booth for being shit at designing and a bit of the colorist he uses that makes everything so shit and metallic.
>>
>>78637019
Fucking right? I swear all his faces look the same and besides the annoying metallic color, everyone has sharp hair for some reason
>>
>>78636993
Shut up, Toph
>>
>>78636993
I would have preferred blue honestly
>>
>>78636993
Nah, they should've given him a white and red costume similar to Impulse's.
>>
File: WallyRunBlue.jpg (369 KB, 1152x900) Image search: [Google]
WallyRunBlue.jpg
369 KB, 1152x900
>>78637101
Yeah, blue could have been good. I don't know why Booth didn't go with that, when he came up with a blue costume for Wally before he got re-introduced.
>>
We're just pretending this fucker doesn't exist right?
>>
>>78637346
Isn't he dead now?
>>
>>78637346
I like him. Kind of like a trinity now of Thawne, Zolomon, West vs Allen, Wally, Garrick. Plus he isn't some mastermind which is refreshing. Wish he was still red though
>>78637370
Eh, he got hit with a time bomb. So he's probably fucking around in the past.
>>
>>78637346
So does Flash any villains anymore that aren't reverse versions of himself? I can't recall the last time the rogues actually did something.
>>
>>78635995
>Why isn't he in Titans Hunt though? Pre-New 52 Tim, Roy, Garth and Donna Troy are there.
We don't know if he's the lost Titan yet. The blatant Flash references in the dialogue in previous issues does not help thing (Though there was none in the latest issue). It's an alright comic though, and it's nice to see the OG Titans
>>
>>78637370

Yeah, he died in Suicide Squad saving a bunch of people I think. I kind of want to see what'd he be like 'redeemed' considering he's legitimately sorry for his actions.
>>
>>78638014
Well they had that cool Forever Evil run, which makes me want a rogues devoted book to be honest. Right now Cold is working with Luthor/JL and Heatwave is presumed dead but thats unlikely.
>>78638047
More like hes been put on the shelf for the time being, I hardly think a bomb that flings you through time is a death sentence for a speedster
>>
>>78638014
The Rouges are gonna be in the next arc.
>>
>>78635848
that's all i want keep it black but give him his old personality
>>
>>78635826
>When will Best Flash be back
Barry's been back for a while now, OP. Try to keep up.
>>
>>78637346
not with him appearing in the movie
>>
>>78639624
>Barry
>Best Flash
Pick one
>>
>>78639624
Barry never should've come back
Hal never should've come back
Bruce never should've come back

Let legacies take over as they should.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.