[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the most underrated show ever? (fuck you it counts as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 2008612.jpg (80 KB, 665x375) Image search: [Google]
2008612.jpg
80 KB, 665x375
Is this the most underrated show ever? (fuck you it counts as a cartoon)
>>
it's cute. About what I expected from them when I heard they were making a show. Still, I enjoy their music more than their show (it is a pretty good show though)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EvHAhK8J7k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsmxgxu1UNE
>>
I really admire how much they were able to do with a very small budget, emulating the genre they did with the effects they did was an inspired choice, given their involvement in Yo Gaba Gaba it's should be 0 shock that the bats know how to make great television. It's a shame that the numbers weren't high enough for The Hub to give them a second season hut it's also cool that they let them make it at all given how long they've been trying.
>>
>>78634762
They did get a second season though, and a third (though it's only 3 episodes, the television equivalent of an EP)
I agree though, I would've supported if I still had cable at the time.
>>
>>78633920
http://ninjkabat.tumblr.com/post/63519187539/seabasedgod-apparently-the-bat-commander-is-a

>they referenced super sentai
>>
I love this show. Funny, sweet and I own it on DVD.
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 500x375
>>
I'll always regret not watching this with /co/, won't I?
>>
>>78637527
yep
>>
>>78637549
I lied, not enough of /co/ watched or streamed well so lots of tumblr korra rejects shitting up the streams at least in season1
>>
>>78637060
Yeah I meant more, not sure why I typed second season, I love the sasquatch episode, I can't type for shit today, sorry!
>>
File: 42984732099087432.jpg (98 KB, 1051x832) Image search: [Google]
42984732099087432.jpg
98 KB, 1051x832
Honestly, it looks like everything on the Hub that wasn't horseshit ended up bombing, which is a shame because Dan Vs and Aquabats were really good
Hub was a doomed failure from the start, trying to compete with Disney, CN and Nick with a channel you can't get on basic cable is a terrible idea
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.