[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was away when this got shown. I just remember it being 1 or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: garden.wall_[1].jpg (206 KB, 1264x711) Image search: [Google]
garden.wall_[1].jpg
206 KB, 1264x711
I was away when this got shown. I just remember it being 1 or 2 episodes... not 10!

What did /co/ think of it?
>>
>>78633566
/co/ pretty much unanimously likes it overall. Some people say it's overrated. Some people find Greg way too annoying.
I personally loved the fuck out of it, think it's only overrated on tumblr, and find Greg wonderful.
>>
TUMBLR NOSES
>>
>>78633566

It's in /co/'s holy five: this, BTAS, Gravity Falls, Avatar, and Samurai Jack. These are the shows /co/ overwhelmingly likes or did at some point.
>>
>>78633618
not really, no
>>
did anyone feel the "modern" twissst was unwanted? at least the final episode was great enough to save it
>>
It's a good show and that's all I can say about it
Greg deserved to die, fuck that fucking fucker
>>
>>78633689
kinda. that love interest bullshit was unnecessary too
>>
>>78633566

It drags in the middle, but otherwise it's pretty great. The art style is kind of bland, but the tone, music, backgrounds, and atmosphere are brilliant.
>>
>>78633675

You left out Noozles you fucking douche nozzle.
>>
>>78633689
Eh, I could see why you think that. I think it was developed enough to not be stupid. Like, they didn't go out of their way to include the twist, and when it happened they played it straight rather than being in your face about it.
>>78633696
Why? Just because you didn't like him? Gimme a break. And even then, he's necessary for Wirt's redemption as a brother. If Greg died, Wirt would blame himself for the rest of his life and probably stay miserable.
>>78633709
I like it. The modern episode gave me nostalgia for when I was that age, and the love interest plot (especially Wirt's actions) was the source of half of that nostalgia. It added more than it took away.
>>78633743
Agreed on every point.
>>
I've got a question about a part of the show:
When Adelaide captures Dirt and Greg, she says that she is going to "fill their heads with wool". What does she mean by that?
>>
>>78634514
*Wirt
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.