[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I recently read Dark Empire and I'm looking for some good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 22833.jpg (105 KB, 600x929) Image search: [Google]
22833.jpg
105 KB, 600x929
I recently read Dark Empire and I'm looking for some good Star Wars comics. Care to recommend me your favorites? Is pic related any good?
>>
It's an interesting look at what Star Wars could have been. Anyway, if you've played KOTOR, you should really read the KOTOR comics.
>>
>>78631846
I did play them, should I read all of them?
>>
>>78631782
Darth Vader and the Ghost Prison was interesting to me, minus the fucking ending. I would recommend that if you're looking for something odd.
>>
>>78631865
Yeah read them. They're set during the Mandalorian Wars and have enough cameos and nods without it feeling incredibly forced. Probably some of my favourite Star Wars comics. Also >>78631867 too. I enjoyed that one. The new comics are pretty good as well, there's a link to all of them in the star wars rebels general. Vader, Star Wars and Lando have been the best.
>>
>>78631867
>>78631881
alright thank you! gonna check the rebels general thread out
>>
>>78631909
Just check out the Mega's and pastebin, they'll help the most. Also, Kanan is a pretty great comic too.
>>
Not OP but is Dark Empire 2 worth reading?
>>
File: StarWars-Marvel.jpg (502 KB, 1069x1600) Image search: [Google]
StarWars-Marvel.jpg
502 KB, 1069x1600
The really old ones make like no sense at all, give em' a look.
>>
>>78631974
There's Dark Empire 3: Empire's End too. You might as well read them all.

Keep in mind George approved it and it came out long before the chosen one stuff. It still does undercut Vader's sacrifice by bringing (the real) Sheev back so later canon wizards said they were just deluded clones.
>>
Is the Thrawn trilogy comic adaptation any good or should I just stick to the novels?
>>
>>78631782
The Thrawn Trilogy
>>
>>78632449
I read the novel before I read Dark Empire
>>
>>78631782
>Dark Empire
Good read, the true episodes 7,8,9.

Did you download it? if so pls, what's the site, I really want to read it again
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.