[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White Whale Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: XGPhxfe.jpg (385 KB, 640x2609) Image search: [Google]
XGPhxfe.jpg
385 KB, 640x2609
Post that one thing that you can't remember, but you can't forget.

I just got reminded of this other game comic I used to read a long ass time ago. I think it was set in canada, and most strips were four panels long. I can also remember the setup to the website, but nothing about the fucking name. It was one of those "two guys" comics.
>>
File: 1437416549045.jpg (55 KB, 288x370) Image search: [Google]
1437416549045.jpg
55 KB, 288x370
>Post that one thing that you can't remember, but you can't forget.

Uh what?
>>
I keep asking about an italian comic about a green guy who could have his limbs chopped off but no one ever replies
>>
>>78630544
You know, that thing you have a general concept of and has been digging at the back of your brain for weeks, and you know everything about it but the name, and web searches yield nothing.
>>
File: Deal With It.jpg (71 KB, 450x335) Image search: [Google]
Deal With It.jpg
71 KB, 450x335
>>78630503
when i was little i had a street shark toy, and watched the cartoon. i grew up, and forgot both, but i had vague memories of the toy. Every once in a while i would google something related to anthropomorphic sharks. after a while i found them, and rewatched everything.

tl;dr JAWSOME
>>
File: Doctor_Manhattan_(Movie).jpg (201 KB, 674x800) Image search: [Google]
Doctor_Manhattan_(Movie).jpg
201 KB, 674x800
There's this one comic, I think it might have been an avengers comic or something, It was definitely a team book, but there was something going on with this one man and one woman in different parts of the world. They were glowing blue, sort of looked like Doctor Manhattan. They were starting to fly too, I think. The thing that stands our to me is the line that they both said "There's nothing between us." Can someone tell me if any of this sounds at all familiar to me, because I really don't know what this is.
>>
>>78630767
There's another one I vaguely remember, but can't remember if it was an old Avengers comic, or Justice League, or even JSA. It had some villain who was at the lincoln memorial, and he say something along the lines of "This is my gift. Death from life...and life from death!" and he resurrects a bunch of dead superheroes in front of the team as his servants.
>>
I'm sort of inspired by the OP image but there was some comic with an anthropomorphized /v/ and mario is a nigger
>>
Okay, this is a tough one.

There's this one show I watched as I kid, I'm pretty sure it was on CN. It was about some girl who lived on/was stranded on a desert island, and she had this weird phone or wristwatch thing? I think it was made out of a coconut. I can't find this show anywhere
>>
File: CUyhFpJWsAAvsRe.jpg (48 KB, 919x530) Image search: [Google]
CUyhFpJWsAAvsRe.jpg
48 KB, 919x530
Happiness.
>>
There was a piece of promo art for Civil War that had Iron man and a bunch of potential recruits on a screen behind him (all headshots with their code and real names below). One of them (I think was in the upper left corner) was named Hellfire and looked like Ghost Rider. I've never been able to find it but can remember it or maybe I'm half remembering it as I don't think there's ever been a Ghost Rider character called Hellfire but that's why it stuck out for me.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.