[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is wrong with him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3
What the fuck is wrong with him?
>>
>>78629853
Look at the shit he has to deal with.
>>
I refuse to watch this show because of the ugly-ass art style. CN's usual (and semi-uniform) one is bad enough, but this one is just straight up hideous.
>>
>>78629853
He's an OC ridden kid who thinks he's smarter than everyone else.
>>
>>78629873
This

Gay parents screws a child's perspective of human relationships.
>>
>>78629902
He's smarter than most, though.
>>
>>78629853
He seems pretty normal honestly.
>>
>>78629900
This
Same reason I don't watch SU
>>
how bout figuring out why you have a problem with jeff
>>
>>78629853
He has two moms, no positive male role model, his friends are a fat, autistic kid and a neglected, redneck child who acts out for attention. People try to touch his fucking fries and break his awesome toy robots. Everything he values in life is constantly at risk of being destroyed, he has no ability or idea how to prevent it and is desperate for some semblance of control in a world full of chaotic, selfish, inconsiderate and filthy people who rarely make the slightest attempt to try to understand him or see things from his way. That's what.
>>
>>78630129
Lol
>>
>>78630063
This. Jeff is always in the wrong even when he's not being unreasonable. So he doesn't want to open his fucking toy robot. It's his robot. He can do whatever he wants with it. So he doesn't want others touching his fries. They're his fucking fries. Don't fucking touch them. So he doesn't want to bowl with rails or combine his birthday party with that other faggot's birthday party. It's his fucking birthday party. Let him have that. So he wants his life to be better than what his clinically retarded friends with no aspirations can achieve. Seriously, who wouldn't?
>>
File: Tupolev_Tu-160_RF-94109.jpg (963 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
Tupolev_Tu-160_RF-94109.jpg
963 KB, 1500x1000
>>78630129
lol. nice one
>>
>>78630221
/thread
>>
>>78630129
CAAARLOOOS
>>
He has severe ocd and his friends are annoying little bastards.
>>
>>78629853
He's a kid who has to deal with a fat autistic kid, aredneck kid who lives below the family household standard, tries his best to prove himself but fails

Also to top it off his skull is in the shape of a fucking cube.

His whole body looks off
>>
>>78629926
He's the definition of average
>>
>>78629926
He is literally perfectly mediocre. They had an episode about it.
>>
>>78630908
>>78630982
He isn't. The test was gender-biased. That's why they got sued and had to drop the project. That's also why there was only one boy in the Quills and one girl in the Crayons. If Jeff was right in the middle despite the gender bias, that means that he's actually above average.
>>
>>78631005
It was accused of being gender biased. It could just be the girls were smarter, as is repeatedly the case in modern schooling.
>>
>>78631095
While that's definitely a possibility, I think that the fact that the teacher was destroying the evidence right there on-screen while glossing over the details of the lawsuit sure make it seem like there was something wrong with the test.
>>
>>78631095
This is good bait. I wish I could kick you in the nuts for this fine bit of trolling.
>>
>>78629853
For some reason he's friends with two certifiable retards. Not slightly retarded, but full-on shit-their-pants retarded.
That would drive anyone nuts.
>>
>>78631144
Ms. Baker doesn't strike me as the kind to contribute to shameless cover ups. She was probably just shredding all the copies she had that were now useless.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 560x426) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 560x426
>>78630129
Fucking Carlos
>>
>>78631193
You don't normally shred papers unless the contents are somehow dangerous. You also don't dispose of trash first thing in the morning instead of waiting until after class unless you're in a hurry to get rid of them. It sure looked like a cover up to me.
>>
>>78631154
It's been happening for decades. Boys have been having difficulties keeping up in schools, while girls are continually scoring higher and spreading farther in traditionally male favored subjects. More girls go to and graduate from college. Even in the lower grades they make honor roll more often. I saw this in my own time in school. there are books written trying to pose theories as to what's going on. I'm guessing the creators purposefully chose this as a topic for the show as it's something their and I imagine the current generation experienced in school.

Whatever the reason, the test itself may not have been gender baised. If it was, then the whole schooling system is, which is not outside the realm of possibility.
>>
>>78631264
I personally shred all papers if I'm doing it en mass because it takes up less space than just dumping them in whole.
>>
>>78629853
What? The most normal character in the show?

Nothing.
>>
>>78630908
>>78630982

Even is that were true, compared to Clarence and the freak, he's still a MENSA candidate
>>
>>78631294
It doesn't take up less space. It takes up more. Plus, she was still doing it at the start of class for some reason while talking about a lawsuit. From a storytelling perspective that kind of scene could only mean a cover-up.
>>
>>78631364

I bet youre big into conspiracy theories

Could I trouble you recommend a good brand of tinfoil to make into hats? Wouldn't want them gub'mint types a-scannin' mah brain waves!
>>
>>78631364
You can compress it much more easily. Crumpled sheets not so much.
>>
>>78631391
It's a fucking cartoon, not real life. Things are usually exactly what they look like. She said that there was a lawsuit and was shown shredding papers that directly relate to that lawsuit. You don't have to be a conspiracy theorist to realize what the director was trying to convey with that scene. You just need to not be a complete retard.
>>
>>78631268
It doesn't matter though, the job market stays pretty much the same. It's not about what you know and your grades sure as hell don't mean shit. It's about how much corporate dick you're willing to suck, and everybody knows it.
>>
>>78632427
The corporate world isn't the only job market. The arts, sciences, etc exist, and women are rising through those.
Women also suck dick better, so they'll probably start climbing the corporate ladder too.
>>
>>78631154
this
>>
>>78632486
>Women also suck dick better
Ok now your just lying, in addition to making really potent bait
>>
>>78632486
>women also suck dick better
What world are you from?
>>
Sure are lots of beta anons standing up for Jeff because they're basically like him. Can't say I didn't see that coming.
>>
>>78631268
Women are good at education because education is staffed with women and geared toward girls. In real world women are as inadequate as ever.
>>
>>78629853
His head is a cube?
>>
>>78631357
Still not good enough for the advanced class.
>>
>>78632620
Education nowadays is just a big joke and women are to blame for it. To anyone who disagrees you can go to your campuses safe space and cry about it.
>>
>>78629853
He looks like steve from minecraft. It obivously upsets him.
>>
>>78632780

The point
Your head.
>>
He's perfect the way he is, anon
>>
>>78631223
>>78630417
>>78630335
I MISSED IT

WHAT WAS IT
>>
I wonder what it would be like if Jeff tried to brainwash Clarence and Sumo to be just like him.
>>
>>78634390
I would love that for an episode.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.