[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you ready to say your goodbyes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 39
File: tumblr_njxh6su6lA1rf28rho4_1280.png (906 KB, 1280x641) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njxh6su6lA1rf28rho4_1280.png
906 KB, 1280x641
So how many plot points in this show have been dropped

List them all.

>The Dinosaurs were all let loose but haven't been seen again nor are they destroying any part of the city.

>Dipper never found out that Mabel let out a bunch of Boy Band Clones free into the wild

>Mermando was only briefly brought up in passing. We never got see any of the Mer-People

>ITS NEVER EXPLAINED HOW GIDEON'S DAD JOINED THE BLIND EYE ESPECIALLY WHEN HIS INCREDIBLY SPASTIC SON KNEW ABOUT THE DAMN JOURNAL

>The spooky bald guy who lead the Blind eye was never seen or heard from again because Mabel erased his memory

>WE WILL NEVER SEE GIFFANY AGAIN
>>
Nobody gives a fuck about any of those things except for Giffiany, and thats only because she was a hot Yandre waifu computer anime girl
>>
>>78627502

Not to mention she explained how she was created off a faulty AI program that couldn't be controlled

If Megaman X taught me anything you can't destroy AI no matter how hard you try.

A piece of it will always remain in tact and reprogram itself

>No Halloween Special of Giffany attempting to force Soos into her world so he can never ever escape.
>>
oh no plot points dropped in a show with mostly procedural episodes only loosely tied to an overarching plot

ohhhh noooo
>>
>>78627569

Someone somewhere on here will most likely be sad.

I mean I'll live because namely I just want more Giffany and more bitchy Pacifica.
>>
Honestly Ill be glad to see it go if only because maybe the fanbase will fuck off.

Let it end and take fatass universe, Adventure shit, horse show and whatever else with it
>>
File: 1401044829632.jpg (39 KB, 528x456) Image search: [Google]
1401044829632.jpg
39 KB, 528x456
>>78627569
>>78627701
>>
>>78627701

Why the fuck are you even on /co/ you straight up sound like you hate everything?
>>
>>78627701
go to gfg, bring those shows up, literally almost all of the fandom there hates those shows, the show ending won't affect those shows you fucking idiot
>>
>>78627617

Just be glad its ending on the creator's terms and the way he wants it to end.
I wouldn't call those one-off plots "dropped", they were designed to only be passably mentioned in future episodes or concluded so that the actual plot thats been building up since episode 1 can actually come to a head.
Being upset about that is just silly. I'll miss the show but I'm glad its going out the way it is.

>>78627763
Still putting in more of a discussion than you are.
>>
>>78627847

I still want a Season 3 and so did Disney

I'm still in belief the popularity of Rick and Morty triggered Alex so hard he realized he'd fuck his own show up on its own merit so he can either be on their show or he'd make his own adult show.
>>
File: 58865880.jpg (42 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
58865880.jpg
42 KB, 500x333
>>78627417
>The spooky bald guy who lead the Blind eye was never seen or heard from again

Yes we did, Bill killed him and mounted his decapitated head to the gearshift of his pimped out car.
>>
>>78627847
>Still putting in more of a discussion than you are.
Kind of irrelevant when they're both shitposts, but okay.
>>
>>78627925

Something tells me somewhere Alex wanted him to be the next villain of Season 3 but schedule handling and lack of interest said "fuck it end him quick"

Because people kept asking "When you beat Gideon and Bill whose left to be a villain?"
>>
>>78627417
With each of these episodes (besides the dino one, haven't seen that one) I didn't expect to see more of these characters at all. I thought it would be possible, but didn't expect it.
>>
>>78628186

The dinosaur one was about Soos and Dipper arguing about how all Soos does it get in the way of the explorations and ruins fucking everything

Also McGucket was GOAT in this episode riding the T-Rex
>>
>>78627925
How the hell did I miss that part?

Am I that ADD?
>>
Some more:

*The whole concept of Time Baby and Time Travel in general is kind of fucked, given that Bill "killed" him and could easily change the future.

*We still don't have any clue what Ford was doing for all those years in other dimensions other than the fact that he was in them.

*The source of the hypnosis CD Robbie used on Wendy was never revealed.

*The mysterious figure watching them on screens and directing Blubs during Irrational Treasure was never revealed.

>>78627915
I think in general Alex wants to do more adult stuff with less restriction. Here he is fighting Disney tooth and nail to get away with things on his kids show - a story he never really meant to last more than the one summer anyway - and meanwhile Justin's getting to do practically whatever the fuck he wants with R&M.
>>
File: wheel0.jpg (19 KB, 531x298) Image search: [Google]
wheel0.jpg
19 KB, 531x298
>>78628354

All I give a shit about is that the Wheel is Real. I am satisfied.
>>
>>78628354

You'd think Alex would put 2 x 2 together when the programming R@M is on is called ADULT Swim which means its for ADULTS.

He's on DISNEY and not cool hip 90's "Ah shucks Children develop better if you teach 'em adult subject matter the sooner the better." no he's on 2016 "We will fucking can your show if it does one offense thing at all and doesn't make a million viewers and episode" Disney
>>
>>78627417
>dinosaurs
dinosaurs aren't magic, they're just big lizards. that's not a loose plot thread
>dipper never found out
if you think he is even capable of not knowing every detail of mabel's life, you don't know mabel
>i want more mermando
me too anon but it wasn't to be
>bud and gideon blah blah
solid good point brah. you have a point
>spooky bald guy
kinda answered your own loose thread there guy. Who cares who Blind Ivan was? Let go. Celebrate who Toot-Toot McBumbersnazzle is NOW, man.
>giffany
okay so is this not so much a list of loose plot threads as a bunch of "Draw Trogdor again" ? this show doesn't just go revisit characters you liked. Go watch the episode again if you liked it.
>>
>>78628478
I think he knew what he was getting into, just didn't realize it would be such a constant battle. And GF started before R&M, so he probably caught the bug rather than going in expecting GF to be [as] level.
>>
File: 1451789513800.jpg (8 KB, 377x228) Image search: [Google]
1451789513800.jpg
8 KB, 377x228
>MFW the series will end with Dipper still without a woman
>>
>>78628354
too big for this show
well the hypnosis CD was probably something he got off the internet. there's no indication it worked
i dont even rmemeber a mysterious figure direcitng blubs
>>
>The Dinosaurs were all let loose but haven't been seen again nor are they destroying any part of the city.
They won't properly thaw in the next decade or so
>Dipper never found out that Mabel let out a bunch of Boy Band Clones free into the wild
Let's just forget this episode like a fever dream
>Mermando was only briefly brought up in passing. We never got see any of the Mer-People
Because they are all in Mexico (gulf of it, anyway)
>ITS NEVER EXPLAINED HOW GIDEON'S DAD JOINED THE BLIND EYE ESPECIALLY WHEN HIS INCREDIBLY SPASTIC SON KNEW ABOUT THE DAMN JOURNAL
He joined because of his spastic son. He wanted to forget about Gideon's antics. I'm not sure he knew Gideon actually had actual magic
>The spooky bald guy who lead the Blind eye was never seen or heard from again because Mabel erased his memory
I think he was hanging around music festival, since he's now travelling banjo ministrel
>WE WILL NEVER SEE GIFFANY AGAIN
Good riddance. She's dead.
>>
>>78628807

>Good riddance. She's dead.

Soos pls. Your waifu is shit

>2.5D whores
>Not glorious 2D virtualfus
>>
Why does Alex hate mai waifu so much, /co/?
>>
>>78628957

Deep down he secretly thinks Pinecest is really fucking hot and he jerks off to it crying while thinking "I am gonna fuck these haters so badly."

>Pacifica will never slash the tires of the California County Bus forcing Dipper to stay for a whole nother week because it takes a while for the buses to make it out to Gravity Falls.

>But Pacifica what about School

>FUCK SCHOOL I'M RICH YOU'LL BE HOMESCHOOLED BY ME STARTING WITH SEX ED
>>
Mabel will never properly learn how egotistic she is and how it will ruin her relationship with her brother, despite having living example in front of her.
>>
>>78628957
>>78629023
She's one of the survivors of the apocalypse, so the series finale is the last chance for shipping
>>
>>78629090

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>The salty tears and manlet jokes that will come after the finale if it ends with anything less than them making out behind the dumpster and Pacifica like some fucking whore bribes Dipper with any amount of money possible to convince him to stay and even live with her.
>>
>>78628957
Because she was a one dimensional villian who the Fandom liked. Her and Dipper ship well together. Alex hates shipping. Voice actress left. Pacifica ended up a much deeper, better character than Mabel.
>>
File: Screech.png (2 MB, 1918x1082) Image search: [Google]
Screech.png
2 MB, 1918x1082
>>78627417

Uh...
>>
>>78629078

Why can't Mabel just stay in Gravity Falls to hang with her freakshow friends

That way Dipper and Ford can bond.
>>
>>78629160
Weirdmegeddon 1 or 2?
>>
File: S2e10_pacifica_hurt.png (848 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
S2e10_pacifica_hurt.png
848 KB, 1366x768
>>78629023
>>78629153

T-that makes my Pacifica sad. ;_;

>>78629136

You're mean.
>>
>>78629153
why did the voice actress left?
>>
>>78629201
One, just after Dipper evades Teeth and 8ball, when it cuts to the "3 days later" or whatever and he first sees the mall.
>>
>>78629023

>Literal dialogue during finale so far is "Dad!" and "AAAAAAHHHH"

Enjoy it, cuck
>>
>>78629191
I don't think it's good for Dipper to stay with Ford, but narrative doesn't care for what is good for Dipper at all and it makes me feel angry.
>>
>>78629233

Because the show is now over. Think about it. Her only other occupation at the moment is voicing Onion's mom in Steven's Universe a show that can't stay the fuck out of Hiatus hell.
>>
File: TrollEnding.jpg (65 KB, 500x604) Image search: [Google]
TrollEnding.jpg
65 KB, 500x604
>>78628759
>a woman

I would laugh forever.
>>
And we'll never get to know if Pacifica and Dipper get together.

Cause Alex doesn't think it should be about romance.

Even though most of the show was about romance in the past *cough*obsession with wendy and mable being boy crazy *cough*
>>
>>78629160

There were thousands of dinosaurs down there!
>>
>>78629352
They probably won't, although they are better couple for each other then anyone, because of how serious they both are.
>>
>>78629438

I'm not afraid to admit that the ship was the only thing that made me interested in Gravity Falls in its last legs.

Its not a couple pairing that you get to see often. The nerdy, over obsessive practically self insert character (Dipper) with the rich, daddy issues, bitchy queen (Pacifica)... It doesn't happen often.

The fact that they sorta mesh well together I think just sorta ended up that way, but if it works, it works.
>>
>>78629438

>You will never watch a show where Pacifica uses her unlimited supply of money to help Dipper on his adventures with every episode ending with them making out full tounge and all
>>
>>78629352

She might kiss him on the cheek or something but it's not like they're gonna get married?
>>
File: Short13_hey_you.png (506 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Short13_hey_you.png
506 KB, 1920x1080
I dunno if I can say goodbye to the show's fanservice for gay chubby chasers. And The Show That Must Not Be Named In A Gravity Falls Thread only has the protagonist, his father and that weird weeaboo that's into paranormal shit because he didn't have enough money to go to Anime Expo and Otakon.
>>
File: Lets get married.png (215 KB, 500x547) Image search: [Google]
Lets get married.png
215 KB, 500x547
>>78629485

>The nerdy, over obsessive practically self insert character (Dipper) with the rich, daddy issues, bitchy queen (Pacifica)...

I guarantee you I saw this ship in another universe.
>>
>>78629525
Lol, I wish Mako and Asami were as interesting as Dipper and Pacifica. Korra might have ACTUALLY been good if any of them got as much characterization

>>78629498

yer right, might as well end myself off now brah
>>
>>78629502

desu the best way to continue the ship would be if Dipper came back during highschool or something, and then ooooold feelings started to rise up again between them.

i feel my fanfiction senses tingling
>>
>>78629502

>Implying /co/ will settle for anything less than a marriage and straight up hardcore no lube allowed anal fucking

This is /gfg/ where Shota is discussed joyously
>>
>>78627786
Bojack Horseman
Harvey Beaks
Rick & Morty
Venture Brothers
South Park
Moonbeam City
We Bare Bears
Clarence
Uncle Grandpa
Star VS.
Wander Over Yonder
F Is for Family
Amazing World of Gumball
Animated feature films
Comic books

Do you actually think Adventure Time, My Little Pony, Gravity Falls, and Steven Universe are the only cartoons that make up animation right now?
>>
>>78629485
>The nerdy, over obsessive practically self insert character (Dipper) with the rich, daddy issues, bitchy queen (Pacifica)... It doesn't happen often.

Honestly I feel like I've seen that A LOT.

I mean, I like Padippica but not because I self insert into Dipper, like most people, I suppose. I identify more with Pacifica.
>>
>>78629622

>Implying Pacifica would tackle rape him the second he got off the bus

>Pacifica goes into long detailed discussion of what she did to occupy her time while Dipper was not around

>Mabel tries to hang out with her brother but Pacifica is too busy hogging him.
>>
>>78629658
huh, where else then?
>>
>>78629485
>The nerdy, over obsessive practically self insert character (Dipper) with the rich, daddy issues, bitchy queen (Pacifica)... It doesn't happen often.

You should check out 80s teen movies. You should also see Heathers for an inverted deconstruction.
>>
>>78629658
>Padippica

Inferior ship.
>>
>>78629673
im not sure if mable would want them together cause its fun to pair up a friend and its fun to pair up her brother, so why not together?

or would she get really pissy cause all the dip dip time is being hogged by blonde muff
>>
>>78629719
Everyone knows Northwest Pines is best ship.

Northwest Pines with a bit of Candip is greatest ship.
>>
>kid's cartoon
>caring about loose plot threads
Hopefully when it's over you people will realize GF is the same shit you've been eating for decades
>>
>>78629719
but thats more of a steven universe thing
>>
>>78627976
Alex never wanted a third season
>>
>>78627417

Well, the show almost never leaves the immediate vicinity of the town of Gravity Falls. I wouldn't expect to see events way out in the ocean. It would be off-theme.
>>
>>78629737

Wasn't Weirdmageddon triggered because Mabel was upset Dipper chose Adventuring with Ford over hanging out with her?
>>
>>78629810

>People still swallow this lie

Oh my Christ face facts here

Alex got triggered all these successful adult cartons are making lots of money right now and his perfectly fine show isn't making that sort of demographic he wants so he threw a little tantrum and cut his losses short and made himself look like an idiot.
>>
>>78629153
>hates shipping
Not that I don't believe it, but sauce?
>>
>>78629938
>Dipper chose Adventuring with Ford over hanging out with her?

It's not like Dipper was going away for the weekend, he was talking about permanently moving to Gravity Falls. You could also infer that the twins don't really have any friends back home.

I don't know why Dipper would even think that his parents would be cool with him dropping out of school, moving to another state, and living with a geriatric relative who they've never met just because said relative has a bunch of degrees and Dipper wants to understudy being a parapsychologist.
>>
>Mabel has inflated self-image and sense of entitlement
>Mabel hears a tale about how Stan's inflated self-image and sense of entitlement drove wedge between him and his brother
>Learns nothing
This is the actually aborted plot here, not some "Will we ever get sequels?"
>>
>>78630027
Ford has the inflated self-image and sense of entitlement. Stan and Ford line up with Mabel and Dipper as children, but it's reversed in adulthood.
>>
>>78630085
For has perfectly adequate self-image. He is a genius, that's objective fact.

Stan (and Mabel) think their mere existence is a favour to humanity and that this entitles them to have their way no matter what.
>>
>>78629965
I can see that happening. I think he'd want the Rick and Morty audience.
>>
>>78630130
>He is a genius, that's objective fact.

He got played like a goddamn fiddle by Bill and has shown to have rather questionable judgement, like with the infinite sided die or taking the breach with them to the saucer. Ford is also the originating cause of the current issues with Bill, as he didn't bother to look up the apparent wealth of information available on Bill before timesharing his brain.
>>
>>78630268
Nobody's perfect. But I thought our discussion was about childhood.

As an adult, yes. He goofed big time. But this plot, will be resolved, probably in unsatisfying fashion.
>>
>>78629153
>Pacifica ended up a much deeper, better character than Mabel.
Then stick with the new Pacifica. Seriously, I only started to like her with "Northwest Mansion Mystery", and she hasn't been seen since.
>>
>>78630347
I don't understand if you agreeing or trying to refute the post.
>>
>>78630347
we all want this new pacifica who isn't as bitchy and is more likable as a person, but alex doesn't want us to have her
>>
File: bonezone.jpg (54 KB, 419x750) Image search: [Google]
bonezone.jpg
54 KB, 419x750
If you were in Dipper's shoes /co/, would you lust after Wendy or Pacifica?
>>
>>78630425
Mabel
>>
>>78630425
Bill
>>
>>78629965
It might also have something to do with Disney's retarded air schedule.
>>
>>78630425
After Candy.
>>
>>78630425

Wendy, Mabel, and pacifica what is this choosing bullshit pussy is pussy.
>>
>>78629436
oh you're totally right then brosef, i mean, we only saw two manotaurs, they're probably all dead
>>
File: both.gif (946 KB, 398x223) Image search: [Google]
both.gif
946 KB, 398x223
>>78630425
both and wendy
>>
>>78630425
Pacifica
>>
>>78630425

Mabel for true love.

Pacifica for money and pretending to be in a normal relationship
>>
>>78630566

>implying a comedy artificial relationship isnt what pacifica actually wants.
>>
>>78630446
Right answer.
>>
>>78628354
>The whole concept of Time Baby and Time Travel in general is kind of fucked, given that Bill "killed" him and could easily change the future.
It's in the nature of the show that there be weird unexplainable phenomenon going on around.

>We still don't have any clue what Ford was doing for all those years in other dimensions other than the fact that he was in them.
Does it matter?

>The source of the hypnosis CD Robbie used on Wendy was never revealed.
Does that really matter? Robbie probably just found it in a store.

>The source of the hypnosis CD Robbie used on Wendy was never revealed.
Probably just the FBI.
>>
File: pRbP09L.png (308 KB, 528x310) Image search: [Google]
pRbP09L.png
308 KB, 528x310
There was never an actual underwear scene with Dipper
>>
>>78630566
>Mabel for true love
You mean Mabel for being used constantly and Mabel for fucking with your shit. I like Mabel, and she's cute, but they really nailed the annoying sister angle unintentionally with her character
>>
File: aniki oh yeah.jpg (27 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
aniki oh yeah.jpg
27 KB, 512x512
Started watching this show yesterday and I got through the whole first season already. I absolutely love it. The two main characters remind me of me and my own sister.
>>
>>78630425
waddles
>>
>>78631273
as an added sidenote I want to see wendy dipper /ss/ but I'm not gonna go over that cliff again
>>
File: 1390964084912.jpg (44 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1390964084912.jpg
44 KB, 400x400
>>78629719
>>
File: 1451227681237.jpg (419 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1451227681237.jpg
419 KB, 1280x1280
I wanted at least one more dedicated episode on Dipper and Pacifica's relationship.
>>
Honestly the biggest things here that will be missed/never made an opportunity will be:

>no more Space/Alien related stuff

>The fact that is clear now that Dipper will reject being Ford's apprentice because "gotta stick with muh sister" shit

>The government still having an interest in what Ford/The Pines/Gravity Falls has hiding and what they wanted from it

>Dipper's real name
>>
>>78631806
Mabel's rivalry with pacifica kinda ended in one episode, right? Same with dipper. The writer felt they have to resolve what dipper felt about pacifica, because he still hated her. And at the same time, it is a great opportunity to finally develop her as a real person. The golf war gave a glimpse of that, and NMM fully established her development. The writer never intended to make her becoming one of the main group or more than just a side character.
>>
File: Pyronicablack.jpg (108 KB, 1069x1022) Image search: [Google]
Pyronicablack.jpg
108 KB, 1069x1022
>None of Bill's demon friends will actually effect or do anything
The finale better expand upon them, they really hyped up all of his big spooky demon friends and all they've been doing (aside from generic flying eyeballs) is sitting around in Bill's room.
>>
>>78627417
I really think it needed a third season for character development, mostly because Dipper and Mabel are always touted as being equals despite 80% of the plots being "Dipper can't have nice things, he needs to give them up to fix Mabel's mistakes or make Mabel happy".
>>
File: myman.gif (874 KB, 273x415) Image search: [Google]
myman.gif
874 KB, 273x415
>>78630446
my man
>>
>>78632374
But they flew into the shield that one time!
>>
>>78628716
>this show doesn't just go revisit characters you liked.
Tell that to Rumble and his two follow-up cameos.
>>
>>78629327
It's not so much "hiatus hell" as Cartoon Network repeatedly deciding to air a month+ worth of new episodes over the course of one week instead of spacing it out traditionally. If they wanted to, the show could be airing semi-regularly, but the execs seem to have a stiffy for these week-long "events".
>>
File: 08-15-21-6fd.jpg (35 KB, 600x575) Image search: [Google]
08-15-21-6fd.jpg
35 KB, 600x575
>>78629023
>>
>>78629153
You do realize all the episodes already done before jackie moving out, right?
>>
>>78632374
For some reason all I can think of now is how good a job Adventure Time did handling that group of weird vampires from that event a couple months ago, and that's a show which has been sporadic at best in terms of quality for a long time now.

Alternate universe where a third season was allowed to happen instead of cramming too many plot points into the second season (and dropping a bunch of others), and Weirdmageddon had a more fleshed-out lead-in, possibly even taking place over a large chunk of the season instead of the last few episodes, with different members of Bill's crew getting some spotlight time.
>>
Larry king's wax head!
>>
>>78627554
I always just assumed Ford made it so he could practice talking to girls. At one point didn't she have some Bill inspired design?
>>
File: 1447649016179.png (452 KB, 1895x3259) Image search: [Google]
1447649016179.png
452 KB, 1895x3259
>>78627417
I'm going to miss this rollicking mystery-action genre.
>Goodbye Gravity Falls.
>>
File: 1441864658752.jpg (22 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1441864658752.jpg
22 KB, 540x540
>>78629153
This Anonymous gets it!
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (75 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
75 KB, 1280x720
>>78633007
Same
>>
>>78629719
In a alt universe, I would agree with this.
>>
File: 1445252451546.jpg (15 KB, 540x634) Image search: [Google]
1445252451546.jpg
15 KB, 540x634
>>78631806
It's only logical..
>>
>>78629860
The manotaur did mention "the merpeople live in the river" and we got a lot of nods to the Fiji mermaid hoax.

My big question is why Preston had a tapestry of Bill, the hints Robbie was a zombie, thenwhole big "mirror world" thing Alex teased, the missing Dipper clones, Larry King in the vents...
>>
>>78629652

>He likes Uncle Grandpa
>>
>>78630758
Sure it matters. You can't have a show/plot based on mystery, introduce mysterious elements, and then never talk about them again. Especially when so many other things have been planned and connected and explained.
>>
>>78634174
Uncle Grandpa is great unlike those tumblr shows.
>>
>>78627701
Adventure Time and Pony will never die, they're Simpsons tier now.
>>
>>78634247
This, it's the only real cartoon in a decade.
>>
>>78632374

The only actual purpose that Bill's friends serve is that Pyronica is good fap fuel, otherwise they're an annoying distraction who shouldn't have been introduced.
>>
File: 1447719335796.jpg (41 KB, 900x1804) Image search: [Google]
1447719335796.jpg
41 KB, 900x1804
>>78634338
Agreed, they serve purpose of faceless peons.
>No speaking role what so ever.
>>
>>78627417
>>ITS NEVER EXPLAINED HOW GIDEON'S DAD JOINED THE BLIND EYE ESPECIALLY WHEN HIS INCREDIBLY SPASTIC SON KNEW ABOUT THE DAMN JOURNAL
This is the only one that bothers me.
>>
>>78629719
>Sidemouth
>>
File: pyr2.png (204 KB, 600x940) Image search: [Google]
pyr2.png
204 KB, 600x940
>>78634635

I wouldn't mind just Pyronica having an expanded/speaking role and the others fucking off but that's for shallow reasons.
>>
File: 1450042018139.gif (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1450042018139.gif
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>78634806
Needs to be BIGGER.
>>78634895
Those are never shallow reasons Anon.
>>
File: 1436332861567.gif (3 MB, 230x261) Image search: [Google]
1436332861567.gif
3 MB, 230x261
>>78627417
-They never explained where and how Robbie got that mind control CD.

-There were 2 Dipper clones that managed to escape with Robbie's bike.
>>
File: stupidest thing.jpg (35 KB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
stupidest thing.jpg
35 KB, 500x383
>>78633933
>discussion of cartoons is not allowed on the cartoon board
>>
>>78636576
>There were 2 Dipper clones that managed to escape with Robbie's bike.

They probably got rained on and melted.
>>
>>78627417

Also, the larry king in the vents. There was even a message about it in the credits.
>>
>>78627701
Hey! BoJack Horseman is good, and I only see one or two treads every couple of weeks
>>
File: TITTY MONSTER.jpg (98 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
TITTY MONSTER.jpg
98 KB, 800x800
>>78629136

>implying Pacifica won't give Dipper a kiss goodbye and her skype before Dipper gets on the bus.

>>78630425

Perfectica.
>>
>>78632750
knew you'd bring him up
he appeared very briefly, that's all
>>
>>78637298

Until Best Girl shows up again I reserve the right to be bitter as fuck.
>>
>>78628957
Basically, she was intended as a cardboard cutout stereotype rich douchebag and there was no intention of developing her any more than that, but the fans liked her and clamored for more, so Alex begrudgingly threw them a bone.
>>
File: 1447723449974.jpg (36 KB, 630x914) Image search: [Google]
1447723449974.jpg
36 KB, 630x914
>>78637640
I'll still abmit that she's not my favorite, but the two seem to complete each other.
>>
>>78629719
Am I the only one who doesn't like this guy? Their animation is pretty gud, but the artstyle is awful.
>>
>>78637640
It's too bad, actual legit bullies gaining a sympathetic side and turning "good" is one of my favorite character archetypes.

She had a pretty good dynamic with dipper as well throughout the manor episode.

Might of been neat had bill actually took up poppa northwest on his offer and she had to definitely decide between her family and the right thing.
>>
File: bacifica.png (197 KB, 633x1000) Image search: [Google]
bacifica.png
197 KB, 633x1000
>>78640054
>Might of been neat had bill actually took up poppa northwest on his offer and she had to definitely decide between her family and the right thing.

This or Bacifica would have made my day. Maybe she'll do something in the finale (probably not).
>>
>>78639660
Agreed. Dipper when he's around Pacifica is better than when he's around say Mabel or Wendy. He becomes dependent and submissive around Mabel. Bubbly and nervous when around Wendy. But he was more confident and true to his personality around her because he had nothing to lose or prove. She's someone he can be himself around.

Same goes for Pacifica. She had nothing to lose or to prove when around Dipper and so she was able to show more of her character past the rich girl exterior. He's also the only one that's seen that side of her. So he is a confidante for her with whom she could also be herself around.

God I really wish we at least see them talk to each other in the finale.
>>
>>78640407
Dipper in the manor episode, as a professional dealer with the supernatural, was truly best dipper in general.

>>78640231
she probably will have a small part, but it's probably too late in the game to have a major roll for her. it's too bad because her "family vs. morality" plot never did have a concrete conclusion.
>>
>>78640407
You sir are the Anon that bloody gets it!!
>>
>There will never EVER be a GF world in Kingdom Hearts 3.
>Also there will never EVER be anything from TV shows.

Might as well. We don't want dogshit like Teamo Supremo and American Dragon Jake Long ruining KH. We already have to deal with nu-Disney and nu-Square Enix anyway.
>>
>we will never know why Robbie has no reflection.
Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.