[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which was the better show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: DCAU.png (844 KB, 862x566) Image search: [Google]
DCAU.png
844 KB, 862x566
Which was the better show?
>>
>>78624384

Unlimited.

BTAS is overrated because its good episodes are REALLY good. People forget all the shit episodes you have to wade through marathoning it.
>>
I would say JL, only because it had a more consistent universe. BTAS had too much changes.
>>
>>78624455
but if you watch JL and JLU together you have to watched two full shit seasons
>>
>>78624455
>BTAS is overrated because its good episodes are REALLY good
Has anyone compiled a list of the top tier BTAS episodes?
>>
Are we talking about BTAS vs JLU, or the entire Batman-focused portion of the DCAU vs the Justice League-focused portion?

>>78624615
Everybody on the internet in the past 10 years.
>>
>>78624649
I'd assume BTAS vs JLU
>>
BTAS had a better artistic style. There was more care and effort in the scenery and backgrounds. Gotham felt like this massive grimy sprawling metropolis where you could get lost for weeks.
>>
>>78624384
The two are so tonally different I'd call it apples-and-oranges. You're comparing an episodic mystery thriller to an arc-based science fantasy.
>>
>>78624649
>Everybody on the internet in the past 10 years.
There are dozens of top 10 lists or whatever, but are there any full-series compilations of what episodes are worth skipping and what episodes aren't?
>>
>>78624547
yeah, it really should have ended after epilogue. Despite a couple of gems, the rest of jlu imo was mainly shit.
>>
>>78624384
JLU
>>
>>78624384
Batman
>>
>>78625086
>BTAS had a better artistic style.
this.
>>
BTAS>Unlimited>JLA

Not a big fan of 2-3 Parters.

Also JLA didnt have The Question so of course it's automatically inferior.
>>
>>78626403
The Legion of Supervillains fucking ruled though. Plus, it allowed for some more character-driven episodes. Pretty sure The Greatest Story Never Told was in season 2, and the Seven Soldiers episode was fucking awesome.
>>
File: 1416398098357.gif (497 KB, 245x182) Image search: [Google]
1416398098357.gif
497 KB, 245x182
>>78625086
>>
>>78624384
Spiderman TASM
>>
>>78624384
Unlimited.

BTAS is way more important (in terms of influence) with an incredible art style and its best trumps JLU, but JLU was consistently brilliant and didn't have crap eps like Moon of the wolf or batman in my basement.
>>
>>78624384
Brave and Bold>>>>both of those overrated shows.
>>
STAS>BTAS
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.