[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
martian manhunter thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 12
File: martian.jpg (42 KB, 250x300) Image search: [Google]
martian.jpg
42 KB, 250x300
i love this nigga. am i the only one??
>>
File: helpin kitties.jpg (140 KB, 500x584) Image search: [Google]
helpin kitties.jpg
140 KB, 500x584
Hell no. Let's hunt us some mans!
>>
>>78623796
Martian manhunter is my little sister's favorite superhero
>>
File: vs squirrel girl.jpg (25 KB, 320x295) Image search: [Google]
vs squirrel girl.jpg
25 KB, 320x295
>>78623857

Your little sister has good taste.
>>
File: BioArmorJadeWarrior.jpg (445 KB, 649x4930) Image search: [Google]
BioArmorJadeWarrior.jpg
445 KB, 649x4930
>>
He's great but the epic meme about him being a jobber is really true, for the comics AND the cartoon.

When people say "durr superman has too many powers" they'd probably have an aneurysm thinking about J'onn. Think about it, he's as strong AND as fast as Superman, he can phase through anything, he can shapeshift, he's a high level psychic, even powering him down significantly it's difficult to come up with problems he can't instantly solve without even having to resort to violence or force.

That's why I love the JLI version of him the most, he's so fun and his powers are HELPFUL to the plot instead of a problem to be overcome.
>>
>>
File: wonder-woman-vs-manhunter.jpg (327 KB, 1918x1462) Image search: [Google]
wonder-woman-vs-manhunter.jpg
327 KB, 1918x1462
>>
>>
>>78624178
Also special mention to Martian Manhunter One Million, one of the high points of a great event and a great run, with J'onn literally becoming H'ronmeer.
>>
>>78623796
Does he really hunts men?
>>
>>78624306
Whoops, forgot the image.
>>
>>78624356
He was a detective, yes.
>>
You got to admit having fire as a weakness is pretty inconvenient for this line of work
>>
File: missmartiancard.jpg (487 KB, 770x768) Image search: [Google]
missmartiancard.jpg
487 KB, 770x768
>>78623796
I like his sidekick.
>>
The nigga loves his oreo cookies. Would you steal them from him, /co/?
>>
>>78624514
It's hard to be hardboiled when you can smoke a cigar, yes.

>>78624494
>just walk into police station
>"I want to be a detective."
>"Okay, sure."
I love comic books.
>>
>>78623796
he's pretty great.
>>78624226
says the shapeshifter
>>
>>78624641
No one likes Zook
>>
>>78624494
Wow. that is quite possibly the most fedora comic panel ever
>>
Name a character with a better natural set of powers that isn't a reality changer or a magic user. You can't.
>>
>>78623796
>Literally Superman + Batman
Why is Wonder Woman in the Trinity Again?
>>
File: JJ.gif (2 MB, 540x303) Image search: [Google]
JJ.gif
2 MB, 540x303
Did anyone else
start watching SuperGirl because hes in it?

>>78626228
>supes+batman
>more like most of the league
>>
>>78626404
I dropped it and when I saw that I watched that episode, going to watch the episodes with him as important plot
>>
Anyone been reading his recent comic? I have the first 5.
>>
>>78626404
i started it because of him i admit.

the creators said he'll be meeting kara face to face soon so im excited for that.
>>
>>78626850
I love his look in the show. sleek black suit with big alien head.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.