[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paw Patrol Discuss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: pawpatrol.png (270 KB, 452x399) Image search: [Google]
pawpatrol.png
270 KB, 452x399
Paw Patrol

Discuss
>>
File: rf Pangur not amused.jpg (21 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
rf Pangur not amused.jpg
21 KB, 624x352
>>78620634
No.
>>
>>78620634
What is it with boy centered preschool shows making the girl look like a complete tool?
>>
GOAT
>>
Is the pink one the only one that's a girl? Because I've been kind of confused over the yellow one.
>>
I put this show on to distract my son when I'm trying to get an extra half hour or so of sleep.

From what I've watched, what I find concerning is why the let a bunch of puppies wield high end technology - and why let a 10 year old be in charge of everything? Then again the mayor is a black chick obsessed with her chicken so I guess she doesn't mind fucking with the tax payers money.
>>
>>78623683

So is it anti-racist because she is the mayor... Or is it racist because she's obsessed with chicken.

It's on too early for this kind of bullshit thinking.
>>
>>78620634
Skye would go great after some lo mein.
because fortune cookie

Confucius say: man who take dog for wife will have the most fathful companion.
>>
>>78623770
My spouse and I actually sat through a few episodes one day and ended up discussing how we don't understand how the economy works in that universe. There's only like, 10 people in town and I've only ever seen 3 of them work so how the Hell do they afford to pay for the expensive equipment that the dogs use? The taxes have to be outrageous for the people who actually work. It's an even bigger waste of money since they rarely even use the water guy, so that's just money wasted. It's always the cop dog and the construction dog - they are used 98% of the time.

Also, I guess the mayor is kinda anti-racist? I mean she's not trying to deep fry the chicken or anything. She just has an unhealthy obsession with it. I actually felt kinda bad for the chicken when I saw this
https://youtu.be/El1ntADI-do
>>
>>78621752
yellow one's a BULLdyke
>>
Cute show, I would have probably liked it as a kid.

But I'm not a kid, I'm an adult, and I only enjoy things with gratuitous sex and violence.
>>
>>78621752
There's another girl
>>
>>78620634
Wasn't there a previous version that was animated, and had anthro designs on the dogs?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.