[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name a show that you can play in the background to listen to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: skins.png (361 KB, 737x511) Image search: [Google]
skins.png
361 KB, 737x511
Name a show that you can play in the background to listen to anytime and it never gets old.

pic related

Remember, these are opinions
>>
>>78619116
Rick and memey
>>
>>78619116
hey arnold, especially the first two seasons, but not the last season
>>
>>78619116
Home movies.

>JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER WOMAN IN MY LIFE!
>>
Simpsons

seasons 3-9
>>
>>78619116
Bob's Burgers is extremely hit or miss in my opinion. Sometimes it's meh, annoying, or really hilarious.

I'd have to say old Spongebob or old Simpsons.
>>
>>78619116
Archer
>>
grim adventures of billy and mandy
ed, edd, n eddy
totally spies
>>
File: this is the future we chose.png (159 KB, 562x869) Image search: [Google]
this is the future we chose.png
159 KB, 562x869
>>78619319
I think that's why Spongebob went on to dominate Nick. The old episodes are like crack. You think about changing the channel, but hey, the Hibernation episode is on next.
>>
>>78619116
American Dad for me, although once I started actually paying attention I realized I've been missing some great sight gags.
>>
>>78619116
Batman: the animated series
>>
The Critic
>>
King of the Hill

has a large enough amount of episodes that you get some variety and allows for ones you haven't seen in a long time to feel new
>>
King of the Hill
>>
>>78619640
My nigga
>>
>>78619640
yeah it's a really good watch. always good to leav eon in the background. kinda like seinfeld was before I finally just had enough and had seen it enough for one lifetime
>>
Of all things my dad does it with Star Wars Rebels
>>
Uncle Grandpa
>>
>>78619396
who are those guys in the bottom?
>>
Do people really leave things as background noise? why?
>>
File: nickbob.png (349 KB, 562x1716) Image search: [Google]
nickbob.png
349 KB, 562x1716
>>78619832
This is part one.

It's from Phuzzy Comics. She started working at Nickelodeon and she stopped doing the web comic thing.

>>78619933
Why do people own radios?
>>
>>78619116
Early Simpsons
Futurama
King of the Hill
>>
File: and your ass smells.png (433 KB, 851x452) Image search: [Google]
and your ass smells.png
433 KB, 851x452
Stone Quackers.
Although if I had the background music from the show, I'd probably play that sometimes instead.
>>
>>78619976
How else am I going to know what happens to The Shadow, or who won the game?
>>
>>78619933
If you're doing something tedious that still needs to be done, it's a good way to make the experience bearable

And it's usually better to do it with something you're familiar with than something you haven't seen because that way it's okay to miss part of it or not pay full attention
>>
Harvey Beaks
>>
Dexter's Lab
>>
>>78619193
Why watch this when Bob's Burbers exists?
>>
>>78620071
https://youtu.be/uMlRpN8ANrU
>>
>>78619933
It makes doing things like schoolwork or other tedious bullshit more tolerable
>>78619116
Old Spongebob and ATHF are my go to choices
>>
>>78619976
I miss Monica's comics
>>
>>78619116
Dr. Katz
>>
>>78619210
Now I wanna watch hey arnold
>>
spongebob season 1-3
american dad season 2-9
King of the Hill
>>
>>78619116
Most action shows. Comedy shows wear on me really fast, the jokes get old. I like putting on Transformers and Jayce & the Wheeled Warriors and some shit like that.
>>
Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Been listening to it for about an hour right now.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.