[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watching series finale of aqua teen hunger force >patti
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 402x402) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 402x402
>watching series finale of aqua teen hunger force
>patti smith starts playing

caught me off guard
>>
Don't forget to watch the epilogue episode.
>>
You know that's not the real finale, right? Look up The Greatest Story Ever Told. It's a much more fitting final episode.
>>
>>78614963
there's an epilogue episode?
>>
>>78614963
>>78614985
Lets be honest /co/ what if there was no epilogue episode and were left with the sad ending
How would you react?
>>
>>78615092
10/10 GOAT ending
>>
>>78615092
I honestly would have liked it better.

One of the best parts about this show--maybe the greatest representation of what made early [as] so great--was how it went against everything you'd expect out of a cartoon. Taking a show everyone loved for its offbeat and esoteric comedy and ending on a depressing/serious note is just about the most offbeat and esoteric thing they could have done with it.

I don't hate the epilogue, but I can't say I wouldn't prefer it this way.
>>
>>78615092
I made my peace with the original ending back when I thought it was the actual last episode. I didn't consider it any more canonical than any other episode where the characters die or grow old, but it was a good end in my opinion.

The Greatest Story Ever Told just feels more like the Aqua Teen I know, with them taking the piss out of their own cancellation.
>>
File: warrior robot from the future.jpg (57 KB, 598x899) Image search: [Google]
warrior robot from the future.jpg
57 KB, 598x899
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0jJp39_JvE

V.I.E.N. IV warrior robot from the future to kill all mankind.
>>
I'D NEVER DREAM

I'D BE AN AQUA TEEN

THIRTEEN SEASONS

WHAT DID IT MEAN
>>
>>78614929
Aqua Teen should've ended after the movie.
>>
is it bad I actually got feels when Shake screamed AQUA TEEN HUNGER FORCE FOREVER! right before he died
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.