[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Watched season 2. Was kind of a let down. Why did weismen leave?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
Watched season 2. Was kind of a let down. Why did weismen leave? Thought they would have done more
>>
This show only point is to wait until Vader kills Ahsoka.
>>
>>78614940
And they have Ashoka's reaction to vader being skywalker
>>
>>78614779
Rebels is so disappointing the main characters are so annoying I really don't care about any of them. Zeke and Chopper are so annoying it hurts.
>>
>>78615004
> Ahsoka face Vader to save the main characters
> Draw lightsaber despite being scared
> Vader slowly walks toward her, don't draw his own lightsaber.
> "Did Obiwan ever told you what happened to Anakin Skywalker ?"
> "Obiwan ? Isn't he dead or something ?"
> "Yeah I wasn't never clear on that either, I hoped you knew something".
> "Why are talking about that again ?"
> "Oh yes... Greetings, young padawan !"
> "What ?"
> "Hum... Hello, snips !"
> "I... I don't get it, how do you know my nickname ?".
> "Oh for fuck sake, it's me, Anakin ! Me ! Darth Vader is Anakin Skywalker, ok ?"
> "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
> *cue Imperial Theme*
>>
>>78614779
The seasons not over. They did that split season bullshit hiatus.
But I agree. Seasons 2 is definitely lacking.
>>
File: yost.jpg (148 KB, 796x858) Image search: [Google]
yost.jpg
148 KB, 796x858
>>78614779
The Rebels thread is too busy talking about the movie, lightsabers and expanded universe, so let me try again here.

Chris Yost was writer on cartoons like X-Men Evolution, Wolverine and the X-Men and editor for Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes. He also wrote a lot of comics, mostly for Marvel. He also wrote for the next Thor film. The script that got headlines for being too dark, so they had to hire a comedy director.

I'm looking forward to what he can bring to the table.
>>
>>78615066
>>78614940
>>78614779
>>78615635
Shit taste the thread
>>
>>78615635
I find season 2 way better than 1 so far.
>>
>>78615004
Have they done that yet? Your wording implies it.

Only reason I clicked on this thread at all was to see if they did anything right with it after clone wars ended.
>>
>>78615066
Everyone except Kanan and the green mom are annoying.

I'm also tired of Steve Blum doing the same voice in everything.
>>
>>78615724
Agreed. The first half of season 1 was pretty bad, or at least mediocre. So far every episode of season 2 has been at least better than early season 1.
>>
>>78615746
>Steve Blum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv_yGAfvt0A
>>
>>78615744
She sensed him through the force. So I guess she knows everything?
We didn't get a direct confrontation yet and Ahsoka isn't a real focal character so we don't get to know what she's thinking.
>>
>Rex will never permanently replace Zeb
why
>>
>>78615744
Yes they have
>>
>>78614779
Season 2 isn't done yet. We're only halfway through the season, so anything could happen at this point.
>>
When is season 2 coming back?
>>
File: 1451109858679.gif (1 MB, 268x274) Image search: [Google]
1451109858679.gif
1 MB, 268x274
Alright, lets get it done with.

>a wings and b wings before the battle of yavin
>>
>>78615744
>Only reason I clicked on this thread at all was to see if they did anything right with it after clone wars ended.
The show isn't bad.

But I feel like the Clone Wars connection is slowly dragging it down and it doesn't really know what to do with its main cast ever since the first season ended.
Doesn't help that I think their writers aren't firing on all cylinders. We've had multiple character focussed episodes this season that should've been interesting, but just sort of fell flat and the new villains were just pretty dumb and incapable ever since they showed up and brought pretty much nothing new to the table.
Makes you wonder why they felt the need to switch inquisitors in the first place. I guess the voice actor had other commitements.
>>
>>78616152
>I guess the voice actor had other commitements.
It was literally this, GI wasn't meant to die originally
>>
>>78615796

I had this thought about making a Steve Blum video game/movie. The plot would reveal Steve Blum to be some ancient eldritch creature of voice acting -- and that once he's a presence within' a universe, that dimension begins to warp in his image.

Essentially the main characters are trying to stop him from bridging the gap to their universe, otherwise everything is voiced by Steve Blum. Literally everything. From the wind blowing, to bushes being rustled, to birds chirping.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd7oC3wmpuA
>>
>>78616591
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd7oC3wmpuA
Thanks, I was searching for that.
>>
Is the season done already? I stopped at the Vader episode and caught some of the episode where they meet the clones.
>>
File: 1314844982435.jpg (22 KB, 195x195) Image search: [Google]
1314844982435.jpg
22 KB, 195x195
>>78614779
>Why did weismen leave?

Maybe because they actually wanna have their story be resolved rather than getting cliffhanged to eternity like everything else he writes.
>>
>>78615670
Eeh, if he's just writing individual episodes, then there's not much he can do.

They had Weisman be the story editor for season one, but it barely felt like a Weisman show.
>>
Is season 2 continuing in February or some shit?
>>
>>78618022
No this month
>>
>>78615796
>All those weeb games in his early years

Huh, so I guess he knew a friend in the dubbing business back then and got his start. Neat.
>>
>>78616020
New canon, Anon
>>
>>78615635
They did the normal American tv airing schedule break bullshit that all fall season shows do around Christmas.
>>
>>78615967
>>78618022
Jan. 20th is the earliest it can be back according to online tv guides. We were told January, so it'll either be the 20th or the 27th.

>>78616020
Not all rebel cells use the same technology throughout the years of the Rebellion.
>>
>>78616020
New canon.

>A-Wing is a development from successful models of Clone Wars starfighters like the V-Wing, Eta and Delta starfighters used by the Jedi.
>New tech makes them have strong armor, shields and heavy weapons
>Empire lol nope. We cheap TIE now

>B-Wing is a proto type heavy starfighter
>equipped with heavy shields and powerful weaponry
>given to Alliance members who modify it to be not overpowered
>>
>>78619994
>given to Alliance members who modify it to be not overpowered
Who modify it to be powerful but so that it can fire it's weapons and still use it's hyperdrive.
>>
>>78615804
We still have an actual Zeb focus episode to go through.
>>
>>78620237
I do enjoy they made it an actual protoype than most fictional works.

Can barley function but it's a good start to something
>>
We never saw the B-Wings do anything in episode 6 except break off form Lando.

We KNOW they destroyed a SD. But we never saw it.
>>
This show is on Disneyland autisim so who gives a fuck
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.