[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why are the Avengers broke now? They stress how ANAD Avengers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_o06gwcvFEo1sff0xeo1_1280.jpg (462 KB, 1280x1284) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o06gwcvFEo1sff0xeo1_1280.jpg
462 KB, 1280x1284
So why are the Avengers broke now? They stress how ANAD Avengers are poor and Uncanny Avengers are on Deadpool's bankroll.
So how did the Avengers lose all their funding?
>>
>>78612505
>I can't use Google. Tell me about this comic so I don't have to read it.
Get out.
>>
>>78612632
Oh please. Google just gives me shit about the Avengers films.
>>
>>78612677
This is true.

>>78612632
>>>/a/
>>
>>78612677
Then maybe you should start reading. I know, reading comic books when you browse a comics board is such an absurd idea, but do give it a try.
>>
>>78612505
I guess Tony Stark used to privately fund the Avengers and he lost most of his wealth somehow

And since the Avengers don't want to be under SHIELD's thumb, and Captain Falcon burned that bridge anyway, they can't get much government funding

The New Avengers are being funded by Sunspot and Deadpool is funding the Uncanny Team.
Carol and T'Challa are using Alpha Flight and Wakanda resources on the Ultimates.
Atlantis has been destroyed.
Pym is Ultron and Janet seems to be mostly retired. Reed Richards is missing. There don't seem to be many millionaire former Avengers around to foot the bill.

One team could and should ask Peter Parker.
>>
>>78612731
Why would I read Bendis, Waid Avengers or Stegman art?
>>
>>78612731
Let me get this straight, you shit on people who only talk about movies, and when someone has a comic question, you shit on them too?
>>
>>78612823
Then why even care ? You aren't gonna read it, so the details shouldn't be important.
>>
>>78612761
I bet you Pete is too stingy for that.
>>
>>78612856
It has been appearing in other books I have been reading, so that's why I asked. Jerk.
>>
>>78612761
Thank you
>>
>>78612853
That's what happens when they neither watch the movies nor read the comics but want to bitch and moan anyways because they don't have any real hobbies besides, well, bitching and moaning.
>>
>>78612761
>One team could and should ask Peter Parker.
That'll clearly be the All-New Fantastic Four, with Chulk, Robbie, and your choice of Wolverine.
>>
>>78612853
Dude, the search bar is right there. Come on.
>>
>>78613027
Why when some people actually enjoy answering? I know I do.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.