[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This guy was great
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: download (4).jpg (3 KB, 320x136) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
3 KB, 320x136
This guy was great
>>
This guy was boring
>>
>>78603493
I feel sorry for Mane. He never gets any good material to work with.
He could've redeemed himself and played a good Michael Myers had Rob Zombie been a remotely good writer.
The dude's almost seven feet tall, he's perfect for an unstoppable emotionless killer.
>>
>>78603749
It's tripple h right?
>>
>>78603832
No.
>>
>>78603493
Honestly just hearing the few lines he spoke he could've been an alright Sabertooth with some good writing. Its just between Singer's leather fetish and the huge boner he had for Jackman everyone got rolled over.
>>
>>78603832
They should cast Triple H in the next X-Men film, he looks like the evolution stage between Schreiber and Mane.
>>
>>78603934
Costumes don't make the hero bub. I'm sick of that being the excuse people don't like X-Men movies, Raimi's films had colorful outfits and they sucked dick.

Sabertooth did suck in the original movie though, and not cause of the actor or cause it was particularly bad...just they lobotomized his character into being a brainless oaf. On the other side they managed to make Toad seem cool...I guess
>>
>>78603970
Oh. fuck off already you annoying cunt.
>>
>>78604018
>Oh fuck off already
It's you from the Spider-Man thread isn't it
No, you fuck off you stupid prick
>>
>>78604038
I'm serious. Die. You're too annoying to live.
I don't know if you're a legit idiot or trying to push a new meme but die.
>It's you
>as if only one person couldn't disagree with your retarded shitposting
Fuck off, autist.
>>
>>78603970
>Shitting on based Raimi

Opinion discarded
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.