[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AOU Quicksilver Concept Art
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: quick2.jpg (71 KB, 500x693) Image search: [Google]
quick2.jpg
71 KB, 500x693
Which speed effect would you have gone with?
>>
File: quick.jpg (128 KB, 500x693) Image search: [Google]
quick.jpg
128 KB, 500x693
Last one i think looks dope
>>
For some reason,the colourful one looks great.
>>
1 to be honest. they're all pretty good except for the ones that just apply to the legs.

those suck.
>>
>>78602778
the ones that apply to the legs make the most sense. Why the hell would the glow be coming off the eyes or hair like in the top two
>>
>>78602732

Fifth one from top to bottom looks like warp speed effect from old Star Trek movies.
>>
>>78602819
you don't know how wakes work
>>
>>78602732
2 or 6
>>
>>78602819
I really hate how it doesn't look like a blur or anything in the second one but as if running made his hair glow like going fast was turning him into a super saiyan.
>>
>>78602732
The colourful one is the best one, just a shame there isn't any chance to play around with the speed effects in future films.
>>
He was the better inclusion than Wanda.

They should have just added Spectrum.
>>
I have a huge problem with most of these.

The ones that have perfectly horizontal lines don't portray the movement of his limbs at all. He's not holding the "running man" pose and skating across the ground.
>>
Quicksilver's Quick Force doesn't glow.
>>
>>78603174
>you dont know how wakes work
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.