[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Batman: Battle For The Cowl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
So I just finished reading Battle For The Cowl which might I add was amazing but I got confused towards the end as to who someone was... There is a woman in a white cloak overlooking Gotham talking whilst it goes through 4 stories (Vicki, Stephanie, Leslie, Harvey) Anybody know who she is?
>>
>>78602429
>Battle For The Cowl which might I add was amazing
The fuck
>>
>>78602630
What is wrong with what I said?
>>
>>78602675
Well, first /co/ pretty much hates it.

Second, it's not amazing, far from that, but it's a nice read and a good transition tale from BruceBat to Dickbats. I like it but it's no masterpiece, both in terms of art and writing.

Second, the woman is a character who appears in a Tim Drake related arc which went for a few months in multiple titles. It's an awful arc, where the woman is actually the living embodiment of Gotham if I remember correctly. For a few issues it was a witness of events, then some thugs try to kidnap her and Tim saves her, has a talk with her and then she's never seen again. Don't bother with her
>>
>>78603280
I did not know that /co/ hates it. I wouldn't say it is my favourite but I enjoyed the clashes between the Robins, I like to get my own view in stuff instead of listening to other peoples view so would you happen to know what the Tim arcs are called?
>>
>>78602675
>Tony S. Daniel
>Amazing
>kkkkkkeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkk
>>
>>78603390
>/co/ is one person
Ignore him. The woman in white was just some side character that appears like two more times.
>>
>>78603420
I dunno. I like his Deathstroke.
>>
>>78603424
>ignore him
Fuck you too mate, I was the only anon who actually took some time answering OP

>/co/ is one person
You kniw full well this place has multiple consensus (sure they can change through time and change in an eyeblink, but still) that are overly shared on the board. Like "Slott sucks" or "Snyder fucks his endings". Of course not everyone will agree but these consensus are what the majority or the loudest of us agree on.

>which arc name for the lady
Like, it doesn't even have a name, it was a bunch of fillers that ended up being about her, but it was just a few issues. The fillers then went on how Bruce's and the Robin's identities had been uncovered, but before them to be released Bruce set things right and everything went back to normal. Shitty fillers really
>>
>>78602429
Are you talking about the actress in the issue that was drawn by March? I think she's a ghost or something. The spirit of Gotham or some shit like that, I don't think it's ever been revisited.

I only really remember her talking about Nightwing though.
>>
>>78603723
Cheers buddy at least someone here (obv not eveyone) isn't a complete waste. Thank you for the info!
>>
I thought it was largely unnecessary. We all knew Dick was going to become Batman, the only real mystery, if I remember correctly, was who was going to be his Robin, and even then it was obvious it would be Damien. It was really nothing more than filler for Grant to get his Batman and Robin book out.

Did they even show Two-Face Batman?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.