[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hopes for season 2?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: Daredevil-12[1].jpg (65 KB, 665x374) Image search: [Google]
Daredevil-12[1].jpg
65 KB, 665x374
Hopes for season 2?
>>
>>78600649
Nuance between Matt and Frank's methods and views, so the audience can form their own opinion in regards to who they agree with rather than the show explicitly telling you one is right and the other wrong.
>>
>>78600693
this. also Bullseye.
>>
more references to marvel stuff like the first season had but Jessica Jones did not.
>>
>having hopes for marvel's dogshit tv shows
>kek
>>
>>78600649
DD gets drugged and fights Stilt-Man
>>
>>78600703
I'd save him for season 3. It'd be kinda too soon for Lester to appear.
>>
>More hints or set up of Hand storyline for next season.
>Punisher skull outfit
>Danny Rand, not necessarily as Iron Fist.
>Jerri Hogarth, just to see how they'd interact.
>What >>78600693 said.
>>
>>78600649
Jessica Jones
>>
Only that they maintain the quality of the first and have a better season finale than the shit that was the end of the first season.
>>
Frank gets the skull.
>>
>>78600649
Elektra doesn't die and skull for Frank
>>
New costume for DD cause that one is complete ass.
>>
>>78600649
None, because they put Frank in it.

Punisher MAX is the only interpretation of his character I'm prepared to accept. And there just isn't a place for him in this show or this shared universe. He kills the worst scumbags you can imagine, and in his world of garbage human trash he is actually the closest thing there is to a good guy. Without him, or people like him who have the means and willingness, mobsters are untouchable. Police and idealists get killed, or they find themselves incapable of helping (without breaking their code). Everyone else is either a bystander, a victim, or somehow contributing to the vicious system. It is for all intents and purposes a WAR.

This is mutually exclusive with a tv show about a guy who gets all weepy if he kills his enemy. Daredevil can't exist in the same universe as Punisher unless one of them is a stupid asshole who's wrong (Either Punisher because his violence isn't necessary, or Daredevil because his rules keep him from truly helping). It ain't gonna be Daredevil because it's his show. He's gonna have to beat Frank up and put him away, or the dude will need to be whisked away by deus ex machina. No matter what, it won't be similar to Punisher MAX, and I'll dislike it. I'm sure plenty of people will disagree with me, especially those who didn't like that particular run.
>>
>>78600890
Oh anon, stop using the monkey paw. Have you not seen the S2 one? It's even worse.
>>
>>78600909
Isn't it the same one?
>>
>>78600649
actual Daredevil's villains
>>
>>78600941
Nope, completely different red and more black.
>>
just cancel that shit, it's beyond fucked
>>
>>78600715
Bet you did not like Man of Steel ether you camp addicted shit stain mother fucker.
>>
>>78600989
How is that?
>>
File: Jon_Bernthal_2014.jpg (1 MB, 1360x1794) Image search: [Google]
Jon_Bernthal_2014.jpg
1 MB, 1360x1794
My expectations are BANG
>>
>>78601008
>nothing happened: the show
>no red
>>
Kinda mad that they're shoehorning in Punisher this season. I also don't like the Bernthal casting.
>>
>>78601014
> WHERE MUH EXPLOSIONS
> WHY DO I HAVE TO SIT THRU THIS CHARACTER EXPLORATION
>>
>>78601061
>Kinda mad that they're shoehorning in Punisher this season
They are adapting a Key Daredevil story that principally involves him.
That is not shoehorning dumb fuck.
>>
Personally I hope they take some cues from Jessica Jones. That show was quite amazing and really had some good character moments.
Daredevil S1 had too much anime ninja fight scenes IMO, they really should've taken a lot of that crap out and focused more on the personal relationships between the characters, especially between Matt and Kingpin and how fragile and hurt Matts emotional psyche was.
I also hope they realize that not everyone is a fucking white male and add some more characters and situations to appeal to the other 90% of the world. Maybe have Karen start a spicy secret fling with Marci behind Foggys back, and in fact just get rid of Foggy, just kill him off or whatever he's a stupid character who adds nothing to the emotional development of Matt.
Instead have Sgt Mahoney step up as Matts sidekick. It'd be a cool lawyer/cop dynamic and would also add some much needed color to the mix. Heck if they actually took the leap and perhaps had Matt slowly fall in love with Mahoney after a brutal defeat by a stronger villain in Typhoid Mary then this show would become instant 10/10. And then he could pass off his cowl to Karen who could become an even stronger Daredevil both physically and emotionally and really show those crooks who's the Queen of the Kitchen.
>>
File: 2943415-1242327766-tumbl.gif (1 MB, 400x254) Image search: [Google]
2943415-1242327766-tumbl.gif
1 MB, 400x254
>>78601123
Holy shit I thought you were for real for a second...
>>
>>78600989
Its the best fucking superhero show in history dickhead
>>
>>78601225
Thanks for informing me, I'm drunk.
>>
>Drop the shitty Karen/Matt romance since the two have zero chemestry
>Instead have Karen end up with Foggy and Matt with that medic woman
>A villain who's actually competent and scary and doesn't just spaghetti his way through life
>A villain who fails because of Matt, not because of his own mismanagement of his minions
>More Matt being a lawyer
>Red DD costume
>>
>>78601225
Don't worry anon, I'm sure there's loads of people on tumblr and such that actually do want all that. And Netflix listens to them more than anyone on /co/
>>
>>78601297
Netflix is too based to fuck us over.
>>
>>78601260
"Medic woman" - you mean THE Night Nurse?
>>
>>78601410
she's not the night nurse because she's shown up in the comics as herself rather than the night nurse
>>
>>78601260
>Drop the shitty Karen/Matt romance since the two have zero chemestry

They were doing Karen/Foggy way more than Karen/Matt. Claire was Matt's love interest for the season.
>>
File: frank.jpg (148 KB, 652x1289) Image search: [Google]
frank.jpg
148 KB, 652x1289
I just want to see Frank Frank some motherfuckers.
>>
>>78600693
Good post
>>
File: litany of bait.jpg (60 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
litany of bait.jpg
60 KB, 600x600
>>78601014
>>
Spider-man at the end would be amazing.
>>
>>78600993
>damage control
Kill yoursel. Marvel tv is shit. Deal with it.
>>
>>78601966
we're more likely to see DD in Spider-Man than Spider-Man in DD
>>
>>78602000
Enjoy your shitty soap operas.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.