[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name of the cartoon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
>>
File: Sym-Bionic_Titan_logo.svg.png (66 KB, 1280x768) Image search: [Google]
Sym-Bionic_Titan_logo.svg.png
66 KB, 1280x768
>>
Clutch Cargo
>>
Jack is getting revived. Do you think there's even the faintest glimmer we'll see this show have a proper ending if Jack does well?
>>
Was the score or only the opening done by Tyler Bates?
>>
>>78597994
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfYu-SASaRU

I'm too drunk to do real research right now, but I need to help you.
>>
>>78598107
So Tyler Bates did in fact score it.

That's awesome.
>>
>>78597976
CN wrote SYM-Bionic Titan off as a failure to get a tax break.

The US government owns the rights to SYM-Bionic Titan now.
Same thing happened to Megas XLR.

Though they did they same thing to IGPX, but due to a loophole in the contract's wording saying toonami had the rights to air it, they were legally allowed to air that again when toonami was un-cancelled.
>>
>>78597861
That filename. What the fuck.
>>
>>78598295
I assume OP got it from dA and whoever uploaded the screencap to their profile thought they were being funny since the dialogue occurring in that scene was something like "Boyfriend? "Brother." "Phooey."
>>
>>78598342
How much screen time does this crazy broad get?
>>
>>78598388
she shows up in short bursts to hit on the robot
not a huge amount
>>
>>78598388
She's in a few episodes. She's constantly hitting on Octus when he's in his dad disguise.

There's even this part in the first episode she appears in where she's talking to him in the background, we don't hear what she's saying, and she turns around and bends over with her butt pointed at him for a second.

Who knows what that was about.
>>
Thanks, anons. I'm going to be busy watching this show now.
>>
>>78597861
Parasitic Gigantese
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.