[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember that time Jack tired milking a possum? Good times.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: jack possum.jpg (73 KB, 733x551) Image search: [Google]
jack possum.jpg
73 KB, 733x551
Remember that time Jack tired milking a possum?

Good times.
>>
>>78594895
Remember that time Jack jacked off a horse?
>>
>>78594960
Remember the time Jack jacked off a jack named Jack who was owned by a real jackass?
>>
File: 1444541780737.png (93 KB, 782x563) Image search: [Google]
1444541780737.png
93 KB, 782x563
>>78594895

I am kind of glad that Samurai Jack putting all his hate into that child.

Now, I wonder if Jack ever being up back-up plans if he ever get killed by aku?
>>
>in the new series Jack will never actually go back in time
>he will destroy AKU, but find that through all the people hes saved and helped over the years, that the future is worth saving and keeping
>he will rule as its new king and the series will end for good
>>
>>78595255
fuck that. this is one of the few times it's good to make the quest pointless. the world is irreparably fucked and needs to be undone
>>
>>78594895
/trash/ pls go home
>>
>>78594895
I bet Morbi liked that episode.
>>
>>78595422
Did you ever think they would really have him go back to undo it all? That wasn't ever going to happen and it still won't. Sure the world got fucked but people still made due and thrived and he isn't going to just erase it all.
>>
>>78596127
it's his quest. he will never give up. you have to believe he'll succeed or you don't believe in jack
if he doesn't give up that means he gets to go back in time
if he gets to go back in time then he's not going to sit there and live out his life under aku's rule and just allow that horrible future to happen and all those people get oppressed and killed. he's stopping it
if you don't want aku stopped in the past then you don't understand the show. it's right in the theme song, man
>>
>>78596307

Just watch. Theres going to be a moment where Akus defeated, and Jacks confronted with the dilema of some people hes saving will no longer exist because he'd change the past.

He'll see all the good in the people that helped him defeat Aku and decide to stay in the future.
>>
>>78596307
The past is the past, anon. Jack's spent too much time dwelling on it. He will 'defeat' Aku, probably not destroy him forever because he's basically Satan in their world. They'll probably do something along the lines of 'evil will never truly be gone' or whatever but they'll work on making the current world a better place.

I can think of three instances where he was able to go back, but he refused.
>the episode with the scientists to want to leave for space offer to help Jack, but they are attacked and Jack helped them instead of leaving.

>the wishing well episode, he decides not to go back because the next person to make a wish would be cursed to guard the well so he just destroys the well instead.

>shaolin monks take him to a time portal and he changes his mind to help the monks who got attacked.

You could say he was just being a 'hero' but if he had gone back, helping them wouldn't have mattered because it would have never happened in the first place.
>>
>>78596733
Devil's advocate here.

Would a man with an 8th century feudal education even understand the implications of time travel?
>>
>>78596307
The ending to samurai jack has been set in comic book stone, iitll be how the cartoon ends.
>>
>>78597449
I don't really see why not. He might not get the whole picture or really complicated things like time loops or paradoxes, but I think he can understand being transported into the future.
>>
>>78594895
I thought possum nipples were in the pouch.
>>
>>78594895
That's kind of hot
>>
>in the 1st season they show Jack old and with a beard even further in the future than Jack currently is

>people still think he was ever actually intended to go back in time and destroy Aku
>>
>>78594895
MOMOTARO!
>>
>>78596733
Thats also assuming the method works or that he will succeed. Because if it fails those people will for sure die/have a bad end
Jack is a simple thinker, he seeks to eradicate injustice when he sees it, and really doesn't like making concessions or risking other people's lives for his ends (even if its not a selfish end)
>>
>>78594895
Remember the time Jack was naked so he beat up the first guy he saw and stole his clothes? What an honorable samarai.
>>
File: 3607875752_3a8a644b10.jpg (58 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
3607875752_3a8a644b10.jpg
58 KB, 500x375
>>78597864
ORE...SANJOU!
>>
>>78595086
It wasn't his hate. The child saw him in combat which left a permanent imprint. The only thing that lies before him now is the warrior's path good or evil. Jack "carelessness" stole the boy's innocence and forced his nature before he even had one.
>>
>>78596733
He didn't use the well because he knew the wish would have some ironic twist that would screw him over.
>>
Remember when Jack learned to Jump Good?
>>
>>78597735
They are. This is a future Opossum.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.