[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spongebob and Sandy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: latest.jpg (70 KB, 503x362) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
70 KB, 503x362
If Spongebob didnt constantly say him and Patrick were best friends I'd almost say Spongebob and Sandy were closer friends who just hung out less often due to living far apart.
>>
File: 1396870265154.jpg (9 KB, 191x263) Image search: [Google]
1396870265154.jpg
9 KB, 191x263
>>78594785
>being best friends with a girl
>mfw
>>
Later seasons confirm no one in Bikini Bottom is SpongeBob's friend. they dedicate a whole holiday of their existence to hating SpongeBob

SANDY EVEN AGREES TO BURNING A STATUE OF SPONGEBOB IN HONOR OF THE HOLIDAY

PATRICK DOES IT TOO
>>
>>78594785
inb4 this episode is supposed to be about sex comments.
>>
>>78594785
Will they ever get married?
>>
>>78594855
Wait until you see the "No Patrick day"!
>>
>>78594855
Yeah but

who pays attention to the characterizations in seasons 6 to 8
>>
>>78594785
Anon, you have your best friend, then you have the friend you sometime practice naked martial arts with. These are not the same thing.
>>
>>78595165
no it's was a play, but somebody pointed that the priest didn't know it was a play so maybe they are really married, but they dont live together
>>
>>78596497
Does anyone think it's possible to add a love interest to spondgebob? Either an episode where he falls in love with someone, or another where a person that everyone is attracted to likes him and spends the whole time trying to get his attention only for him to be oblivious to it?
>>
>>78596610
Probably not for Sponge himself, but for Patrick maybe. There was that episode where he dressed as a girl and both Krabs and Squidward fell in love with him
>>
>>78596610
Spongebob confirmed asexual though
>>
>>78594785
The weird thing about Spongebob and Sandy is that the earlier seasons actually DID hint at something at least bit "more than friends" between them. And there was a that one book about how Spongebob can keep a "secret crush".

Then the show completely dropped it in favor of having Spongebob go full stalker towards Squidward and mostly writing Sandy out of the show barring a few episodes.
>>
>>
>>78596610
I think it would be fine for a one off joke. Anything other than that I can't imagine going over well.
>>
>>78598182
The sad thing is, that's pretty well drawn.
>>
>>78598347
The artist used to draw SpongebobxSandy stuff all the time.
She seems to have grown bored of it though.
>>
>>78596904
This. Even the nickelodeon magazine mentioned that
>>
>>78596610
Nickelodeon will in 3 years.
>>
>>78595671
This. That's not Spongebob, it's basically fanfiction. Spongebob ended a few episodes into season 4.
>>
>>78594855
After movie isn't canon
>>
>>78594855
and then it shows that patrick has a holiday just like Spongebobs

I assume everyone in bikini bottom has one get-away-holiday about them

people probably need a break from sandys hick accent, mr.krabs constantly trying to pull shit on being a cheap bastard and well everyone just plain hates squidward
>>
File: memes lol!!!.jpg (1 MB, 1575x2088) Image search: [Google]
memes lol!!!.jpg
1 MB, 1575x2088
Comin' through.
>>
>>78599567
Wrong. Spongebob ended with the last episode of Season 3.
>>
>>78599567
spongebob ended season 1, episode 1.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.