[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rocket Power Discussion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Rocket_Power (1).jpg (39 KB, 400x361) Image search: [Google]
Rocket_Power (1).jpg
39 KB, 400x361
What's /co/'s opinion on Rocket Power?
>>
Remember when Squid totally beefed it?
>>
What the fuck race were Otto and Reggie supposed to be anyway?
>>
/co/ as a whole hates it, but I thought it was ok. Easily better than a lot of the stupid shit /co/ currently obsesses over. Plus, reggie was hot.
>>
Otto is terrible and is a bad role model for kids.
>>
>>78586715
290'sstreetcred4me
>>
>>78586757
Fuck off shoobie
>>
terrible cartoon
Otto was a jerk
the message of the show was that education , security , laws arent important , Only radical sports are important .
>>
>>78586798
>the message of the show was that education , security , laws arent important , Only radical sports are important
>implying that's not true
Get a load of this narc, brah.
>>
Hawaiian dicking
>>
>>78586856
Canada
>>
File: 1448522370141.gif (81 KB, 182x249) Image search: [Google]
1448522370141.gif
81 KB, 182x249
>mfw shoobies say Rocket Power was bad

Why are people even allowed to have such shit taste
>>
>>78586750
I thought they were some sort of latino since their dad's name was Raymundo.
>>
The best thing about the show was Surfshack Tito, who is a legit fun character.

Everything else was bland, unlikeable radness that hit rock bottom in the early 2000's. Remember the episode hyping up Tony Hawk and he barely appears whatsoever?
>>
Tito and Ray were the only good characters. Otto was fucking terrible and the other three kids were boring.

I didn't like it much.
>>
>The theme song.
>Remember when the squid totally beefed it?
>As the ancient Hawaiians used to say...
>WOOGIDY WOOGIDY.
>They got sand... in the potato salad!
>That time that everyone thought that Tito was a murderer and tried to kill him.
>The hurricane episode.
>Twister's voice changed at some point.
>Otto's dad got remarried at some point which actually caused Otto to develop as a character.

I watched this show pretty much whenever it was on as a kid, and this is about all I remember. It's truly remarkable how forgettable of a show it was.
>>
>>78586715
the show was shit
the game was shit
they were all unlikable cunts.
>>
File: 1443562325349.jpg (160 KB, 828x686) Image search: [Google]
1443562325349.jpg
160 KB, 828x686
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ui4G4HvqkaY
>>
I kinda remember the girl had a newsletter or something that she called a 'zine', and that's literally the only thing I can recall about the show
>>
where the fuck is the reggie pasta
>>
>>78589050
you dont remember the secret spot?
The Shoobies?
>>
>>78589341

Well I remember the shoobies now that you mention them, but can't recall anything about a secret spot.

Also the fish taco joke, but honestly I only remember that from it being posted here.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.