[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone have faith that Wally will be done justice? They
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: flash-season-2.jpg (125 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
flash-season-2.jpg
125 KB, 736x736
Does anyone have faith that Wally will be done justice? They made Iris black and she turned out pretty decent after Season 1. And Joe is one of my favorite television father figures.
>>
>>78579834
Depends, are they actually going to make him Wally West or that "sheeit, Iz din du nuffin" actually kinda fucking racist caricature like in the New 52?
>>
>>78579834
They haven't done any other characters justice, I don't see why they'd suddenly start now.
>>
>>78579879
This. If you like Barry from the show, you actually like Wally from the comics.

Eddie was actually pretty much Barry from the comics.
>>
>>78579855
Probably close to the character. From what I see he's only black cause they made Joe black.
>>
>>78579930
I see this comment frequently. Has anyone made a basic breakdown between Barry and Wally's personality? They both seem to be blurred together.
>>
>>78579855
This. Fuck Vendetti

I sort of can't believe DC didn't use Convergance as an excuse to relaunch Flash and try to ride the show's popularity for sales a bit more.
>>
I have faith that the character will be good, I don't know if he'll actuallt be similar to the Wally we all know and love though. Like how Barry in the show is basically Peter Parker more than Barry Allen.
>>
>>78579834
I don't give a fuck about his skin color. What I need is for them not to butcher the ever living fuck out of his character like NuWally did.
>>
>>78580282
Barry didn't have a personality because he died before comic writing got nuanced.

Since he came back, they seem to have decided his personality is "nerdy".
>>
>>78579834
I think it'll be fine. I think he will probably be like the pre New 52 Wally.
>>
>>78580282
Barry died before he got a personality, but in the 90's during flashbacks Barry's personality was dependable, reliable, square. He wore bow ties, ate his vegetables, was the voice of reason, etc. There's a scene in the "Young Justice" Cartoon where Barry earnestly says "I'll be back in a flash" and everyone else groans at how lame of a pun that is. That's 90's Barry Allen.
>>
>>78579855
>>78579834
B-Based Johns will save him right?
Vendetti won't be allowed near the set, so he should be safe...
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.