[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel like this show deserved a longer run, then again no one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: robotomy_561.jpg (95 KB, 561x401) Image search: [Google]
robotomy_561.jpg
95 KB, 561x401
I feel like this show deserved a longer run, then again no one ever seems to even remember it. Anyone else feel the same?
>>
I liked it but one of the VAs was a complete asshole that basically bet the show against a raise and ruined everything.

As stupid as that all sounds that's the only info I have until someone corrects me.
>>
forgot this existed until just now
>>
It did

>>78576225

It was not adult enough for foreign "adult" channels and too adult for foreign childrens channels
>>
>>78574833
I can appreciate the effort, but it just wasn't funny.
>>
I remember they went to some retard school for robots. I thought it was in poor taste.
>>
>>78577528
>Throwing around the R word while accusing something else of being "in poor taste"
>>
File: 1385195296983.jpg (78 KB, 832x584) Image search: [Google]
1385195296983.jpg
78 KB, 832x584
>>78577559

>"The R word"

You're being retarded.
>>
>>78574833
it costed too much, just look at all the shit they had to draw and animate.

and lack of advertising

another CN robot show to die an obscurity
>>
File: file.png (234 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
file.png
234 KB, 400x400
>>78577528
>>78577559
>>78577680
That's retarded.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOBoKxEcVAA
>>
>>78577680
>>78577728
He meant "robot", you retards.
>>
>>78574833
I disagree, Futurama was definitely just getting worse and worse. I'm glad it was cancelled.
>>
It was boring and ugly and relied on explosions
>>
Nah it was just Superjail for kids, didn't need to carry on any longer. They should have merchandised it, though.
>>
>>78574833
Underrated gem.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.