[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's settle this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (459 KB, 1484x2176) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
459 KB, 1484x2176
Which is the best issue /co/ and why? I will personally hire a hit an to take you out if you post Ultra Comics btw.
>>
Personally... Multiversity #2.
>>
Ultra Comics was fucking cool, but Pax still takes it for me.
>>
The Just
>>
I don't know I've never read it. Storytime it and I'll give you an answer. :^)
>>
>>78574288
Pax Americana is objectively the best issue, it was masterfully crafted and beautifully drawn, both writing and art compliment each other in a flawless way rarely seen in comics.
The Just was my personal favorite though, but that's just because I'm a 90s DC fag.
>>
Pax. I thought Mastermen was cool too, surprisingly.
>>
>>78574288
Thunderworld.
>>
Mastermen
>>
Pax was the best on a technical level, bar none.

I had the most fun with Thunderworld and Society of Super-Heroes.
>>
File: Multiversity2.jpg (171 KB, 945x514) Image search: [Google]
Multiversity2.jpg
171 KB, 945x514
For me it was Society of Superheroes. This particular panel made my entire fucking day.
>>
>>78574875
I thought this was the worst. Personal favorite is The Just as well. I actually wish it was an ongoing.
>>
>>78574288

Make a straw poll

The just was the worst though
>>
pax americana
>>
>>78574735
this

and Ultra Comics was just awesome
>>
>>78574288

The best part of Kingdom Come is seeing all the new "heroes" get their asses handed to them so clearly the Just was the worst of the bunch
>>
>>78574985
VOTE

http://strawpoll.me/6418532
>>
Let's find out! - Multiversity Storytime
>>78575034
>>78575034
>>78575034
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.