[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your waifu of the last cartoon you watched will be dating her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: lewd.gif (9 KB, 554x565) Image search: [Google]
lewd.gif
9 KB, 554x565
Your waifu of the last cartoon you watched will be dating her most likely love interest next season.

How mad are you?
>>
But my waifu is already married.
>>
>>78574166
i am with Pearl ....

i am fucking lucky lol
>>
File: 1445645682226.gif (1 MB, 640x477) Image search: [Google]
1445645682226.gif
1 MB, 640x477
Why would I be mad?
I'm not mad.
No sir.
I'm happy for her.
>>
But my waifu has been with her love interest since 1992
>>
>>78574204
You're a cartoon?
>>
>>78574166
Dating? Bloody 'ell she married the bast@rd!

I'm about to watch Brave. Merida has no love interest in that I think.
>>
>>78574686
she technically has 3
>>
File: chloe.png (52 KB, 1498x2814) Image search: [Google]
chloe.png
52 KB, 1498x2814
>waifu is a tomboy
>turns out she likes boys

I hate this shit so much. Especially in anime where the genre is fucking yuri
>>
>>78574166
This artstyle reminds me of Assigned Male
>>
>>78574166
>star x marco

I'm ok with this.
>>
>>78576031
Except with identifiable anatomy.

And I don't mean genitalia i mean like elbows and shit.
>>
>>78574166
Well I, just like pretty much every poster on/co/ is a Cuck, so it just makes itall the better
>>
>>78575961
Most tomboy girls like boys.
>>
>>78576546

Ruins the fetish though. Finding out Syd Blakovich filmed a hetero creampie drove me up the wall
>>
>>78577064
That's not tomboy, that's fucking butch.
>>
>>78576031
What's that thing wearing the pink shirt?
>>
>>78574166
Absolutely fine
>>
>>78574166
>last cartoon you watched
Why should I care?
>>
>>78576031
Why is transgender even a thing? You are born genetically male, female, or in rare cases a combination of both parts. There is nothing you can do to change that. If you are a man who likes dressing feminine that's fine but you will never be a woman.
>>
>>78578642
Trasnsgenderism is a symptom of patriarchal oppression. They've internalized their mysogyny to the point where if they violate hetero-normative gender expectations, they believe they're simply the 'wrong' gender.

I tried to make this sound as tumblr as possible, but it's the truth.
>>
>>78576031
>that unwarranted hostility towards a guy who legitimately doesn't know anything about transgender people

Or you could just treat transgender people how they ask to be treated without being a self-righteous dick to people curious about transgender people
>>
>>78575961
>there are people who use "tomgirl" to refer to a girly-boy
>>
Sonic and Amy were my waifu couples from last year.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.