[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>That episode that revealed Patty was a lesbian the whole time!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8
File: image.png (34 KB, 156x340) Image search: [Google]
image.png
34 KB, 156x340
>>
>>78571661
I liked how they did it,honestly.
felt natural
>>
File: Selmaunlockimage.png (15 KB, 194x400) Image search: [Google]
Selmaunlockimage.png
15 KB, 194x400
>>78571661
That's okay Selma is superior anyways
>>
>>78571661
The halloween episode where the Krusty doll is trying to kill Homer? Yeah, that was a good one.
>>
>>78572416
>That's okay Selma is superior anyways
Literally the same character. Kill yourself
>>
>>78572416
Damn straight
>>
>>78571661
they'd been hinting at it for years
>>
>>78571661
Well, Principal Charming was the one that said Patty had chosen a life of celibacy.

That episode was in season 2 so Patty was never really portrayed as having much of an interest in men, aside from Principal Skinner in that same episode.

But the reason she and Selma were spinsters was because Patty had no interest in men.
>>
she was drooling when Homer had hair
>>
>>78573249
She was hinted at being gay for years. I believe it's the third or fourth season, there's an episode with a gay pride parade and it has an 'in the closet' float. You can clearly see Smithers and her waving out of a closet on the float.
>>
>>78572416
I always imagined it's like choosing which punch to the stomach you would rather have.
>>
>that episode where Selma fell in love with Grandpa Simpson
>>
I would Selma and Patty.
>>
>>78575028
HAVE NO FEARS
>>
And that happened before the SJW/Otherkin bullshit blew up, and as people said in this thread, was hinted at early in, with Smithers as well.
>>
File: patty.jpg (17 KB, 573x426) Image search: [Google]
patty.jpg
17 KB, 573x426
that episode from S8 right?
>>
>>78572416
The M hair does make her way sexier.
>>
>>78574828
Not to mention Treehouse of Horror III where she says "There goes the last lingering thread of my heterosexuality," and Bart After Dark, where she was hanging out at a burlesque house.
>>
>>78572416
I think she's actually a pretty good BBW
>>
>>78577153
hell for that matter she isnt even fat. Look how sintched in her waist is. they try to mae them gross by showing their bodyhair, but nigga thats just cuz they dont go out. Selma probably shaves before going out on dates.
>>
>>78577402
Yeah, like I can remember a few moments where they add some extra backfat and thickness to the legs, but that's about it.
>>
>>78571661
They actually did have a joke about her sexuality in the classic era. Would've been worse if they did it to Selma, honestly.
>>
File: 1448407040720.jpg (356 KB, 800x750) Image search: [Google]
1448407040720.jpg
356 KB, 800x750
Obviously it varies from episode to episode, but overall I'd say Patty and Selma are better looking then Marge.
>>
>>78578110
>Patty and Selma without leg hair
Uh, no. That's cheating Matt. You know they don't shave.
>>
>>78578110
Colouring their hair, shaving and getting rid of the raspy voices would do wonders.
>>
>>78578110
their face is still just bart wearing lipstick
>>
Don't they keep switching the colors of these characters? I forget which is which
>>
>>78579004
Patty has an afro, Selma has slightly parted hair. There was a DVD commentary (I think one of the Season 1-3 episodes) where they asked Julie Kavner if there's any difference in the way she does their voices and she said no.
>>
I know Patty and Selma don't really like Homer(last I saw anyway), but how do they feel about the kids? I don't remember anything really indicating their feelings one way or another.
>>
>>78579045
Julie also says that P&S are her favorite characters and she has more fun voicing them than Marge because Marge is too much of a boring goody-goody.
>>
>>78576301
No, when she was engaged to someone who she thought was a female golfer, only to learn it was a transgender man.
>>
>>78579424

The only interaction I've seen with Patty and Selma with the simpsons kids is in fucking hit and run. A non-canon game. But yeah they praise Bart and Lisa for winning races and talk how they are more "bouvier" than Simpson.
>>
>>78572387
She's the very obvious dyke aunt.
>>
>>78579452
That's about what I imagined. P&S would very likely tell the kids that anything positive they accomplish comes from Marge's side of the family.
>>
>>78578376
Bart's jawline and eyes are different from theirs.
>>
>>78579448
He was a cross dresser for the sake of cheating in a womens golf tournament.
>>
>>78571661
>that episode where Homer was in the revolving restaurant and caught a glimpse of Patty and Selma on the treadmill in exercise shorts

Their booty game is ridic.
>>
File: 28756248652.png (292 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
28756248652.png
292 KB, 500x375
>>78581131
Aw yeah!
>>
>>78574828
Jaws Wired Shut, 13th Season
>>

And then it turns out the "woman" she fell in love with was a man, who then professes his true, genuine love for her. Patty rejects him with "I like girls!" and then the whole shit-grin audience at their wedding applauds.
>Marge: "You did the right thing!"
What I got from this is that Patty rejected true love. What a shit episode, with a shit message to not pursue happiness and love. Fucking putrid.

Yes, I fucking mad.
>>
>>78581407

Are you one of those who believe "lesbians don't truly love other women, give them a taste of the cock and they will flock to men immediately" bullshit?
>>
>>78581407
That ticked me off too, especially since it was such a big thing at the end of the episode.
>>
>>78581187
o-oh geez!

guys, i think i need to do pen things and i find simpons r34 terrible

what do?
>>
>>78581481
Lesbians the vast majority of the time are molestation/rape victims.
>>
>>78581481
That's what they do in the Middle East. Lesbians get gang-raped. :^)
>>
>>78581628

Shit, you're -kind- of right. I know three lesbians and two out of them had a really shitty childhood.

One lesbian I know and am on damn good terms with has told me when I asked her about it; she always felt attracted to girls, even as a child, and felt it to be natural.

The other two I know (and while I can call them friends, they're not exactly on good terms with me as the one above) have both been victims of in-family molestation and thus harbor a certain level of distrust towards men. It's actually kind of a miracle I am friends with one of these two.
>>
>>78581628
Gay men as well, however it's also believed that women who have four or more kids have a higher chance of producing a homosexual son as each pregnancy increases the amount of estrogen that the fetus is exposed to.
>>
>>78581747
>One lesbian I know and am on damn good terms with has told me when I asked her about it; she always felt attracted to girls, even as a child, and felt it to be natural.

She's probably bi. Most of the time when it's a disgusting gross bulldyke, she got that way because when she was 5 years old, her uncle...yeah.
>>
Lena Dunham's sister is a lesbian. That's rather self-explanatory. :^)
>>
>>78578110
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>78581930

maybe pile
>>
>>78581905
>>78581589
Patty molesting Lisa. Come on, you know you want to.
>>
>>78581407
Would you expect someone straight to marry someone who's the same sex?
>>
>>78581846

The thing about this one is that you'd never guess she's a lesbian until she shows up with her girlfriend.

The other two, yeah....complete dykes. Upside to this is that we share several interests, but as I mentioned, the downside is that they always seem to treat me with a certain level of hostility and distrust even when it isn't warranted. One of these two is actually trying to improve and always tries to make up for any time she fucks up, the other one is sloooowly creeping into the unapologetic, batshit "all men are scum" territory.
>>
>>78581939
episode?
>>
>>78574828

yeah that one was built up.

plus she once mention, there goes the last lingering line of my heterosexuality.

personally I don't think it changes anything, I mean Patty and Selma still live together and despise Homer.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.