[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Legends of Embargoes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (160 KB, 1280x721) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
160 KB, 1280x721
this 'team" is shit
>>
no your opinion is the thing that is shit
>>
ok, Vandal
>>
Well it is DC
>>
Yep.
>>
>>78569295
nah
>>
>I want Batman characters and only Batman characters

Fuck off.
>>
>>78569545
Op said that?

what about actual heroes like Superman, Green lantern, martian manhunter.

real heroes that would be legends.

>heatwave is a legend

lolk
>>
>>78569871
Dc has hundreds of heroes you scrub
>Oh no Dc wants to give other superheroes a chance to shine whatever shall i do
>>
>>78569871
>heatwave is a legend

Well, someone has to die or turn against the team.
>>
>>78570031
then call the show something different and stop acting like these heroes are all massive legends that everyone knows about.
>>
Reminder that Atom Smasher died and friggin Heatwave is on the team. Could of had the Question or Doctor Fate too
>>
>>78570185
>Doctor Fate

seriously, why isnt he on the team. same with characters that can actually do shit like Zatanna or Icon.
>>
>>78570258
Has he even been established as existing in the universe at this point?
>>
>>78570280
well Fates Helmet was in constantine, and that show now has been shoehorned into this universe.
>>
>>78570280
rip hunter has a time machine, he doesnt need to be established. just go pick up Kent Nelson and throw the helmet on him
>>
>>78569295
> That's just it, in the future they aren't a team. They are LEGENDS
>>
>>78569871
>>78570077
>>78570351

Ever consider Rip Hunter was lying to them?
>>
File: 1345754197343.png (235 KB, 482x349) Image search: [Google]
1345754197343.png
235 KB, 482x349
>>78569295
>random ass C-listers get thrown together to save the world
>is a bad thing

What, do you hate Justice League International too?

>>78571142

That's my take on it too. These guys have skills that he can use, and he can grab them from the timeline without fucking something up. Sure, play to their ego to get them to come along.
>>
>>78569295
>he doesn't enjoy the campy fun of a team of LITERALLY WHOs saving the world

I bet you don't enjoy when a group of lovable misfits band together and accept their differences to become a team, either. Pleb
>>
File: das fuqin it mane.png (27 KB, 339x329) Image search: [Google]
das fuqin it mane.png
27 KB, 339x329
>>78569295
>a guy in a mechanical suit
>an assassin in a white suit
>a mythical being that can fly
>people who's only skill are their weapons
>a being in a coat to bring them together

Jesus christ DC c'mon be original for once.
>>
>>78573720
Snart knows how to steal stuff.
>>
File: 59310134.jpg (114 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
59310134.jpg
114 KB, 400x400
>>78569295
>Thinking they'll make a Justice League TV show when WB is still a Justice League movie with it's own cinematic universe because of the MCU.
It's as good as it's gonna get anon.
>>
>>78573720
>He actually shrinks
>One was a fucking trained by the league of assassins and came back to life
>Two Ancient alien loves who died and came back to life
>two brothers that are literally the opposite of each other
>a fucking time traveller brings then together
i dunno, sounds pretty original for me
>>
>>78573720
Besides, Iron Atom, You're really reaching there.
>>
>>78571142
Don't bring characterization and logic into this
>>
>>78570077
Maybe in that universe they are because obviously Superman and Batman doesn't exist in it?
>>
Ever wonder if Rip accidentally traveled through dimensions as well as time and realized he couldnt get the JSA or JL and had to make do?
>Ok The Flash still exists, thats good. Green Arrow, could do worse. Huh.....Atom looks weird in this era...whatever. And two Rogues...........fuck it, LETS GO STOP SAVAGE!
>>
Oh, Vixen shitposter is back I see.
Will these threads be a regular occurence too?
>>
>>78569871

>The Martian Jobhunter
>A real hero

He's a fucking loser. One of the most OP cunts in the DC universe and he gets his ass handed to him constantly
>>
>>78573720
>A person
>A person
>A person
>A person
Yeah, DC is really copying Marvel too much here.
>>
>>78569871
>martian manhunter.

virgin confirmed
>>
>>78570185
So fucking what, the team has the Hawks. The Hawks!
>>
>>78569295

My only problem with it is Cold and Heatwave... They need to just remain Flash Rogues I mean, I know Cold likes to play both sides in the comics but I think they are taking away from his character build up and he needs more time on the Flash. Heatwave too.

>>78571142
>>78571284

I... really like that idea.

"Yeah, you guys are SOOOO important. Come with me... *cough*noonewillmissyou*cough* You guys are LEGENDS in the future... Yeah, totally!"
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.