[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I never seen this cartoon before, how was it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
I never seen this cartoon before, how was it?
>>
>>78566423
I got more entertaintment out of the little kids hitting each other with the toys than this show and its sister show dragon something.
>>
>>78566423
It was gay but interesting.
>>
Toy shows tend to be shitty

Imagine EVA or MH but with a decent plot
>>
>>78568527
Man shut up Jewel Riders was my jam as a kid
>>
>>78568527
It's worth noting the one shining, perfect exception: Mighty Max.
>>
>>78567757
Dragon Flyz, I still have the toys.
>>
>>78566423
>>78568527
You're setting off my nostalgia, anon.

I mean, I knew they were shit back then, but still, nostalgia.
>>
>>78566423
Sucks. Princess Gwenevere was MUCH better. You just had to find something else to watch until this crap went off, and it came on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDxOx24EHzQ
>>
>>78568933
remember this? "And now, time for another great Amazin' Adventure."
>>
Lol SLAM!

https://youtu.be/aKpjz-_LTjQ
>>
>>78568527
>Starla
Back when it first aired in the US, it was Princess Guinevere and the Jewel Riders. It aired on the same channel MechWarrior, King Author and the Knights of Justice, and Exosquad did, I think. Those shoes only aired on Sunday morning so they weren't easy to catch due to church so I may be mistaken in that regard.

Bucky O'Hare aired with those shows as well.
>>
>>78572650
You're right. Here in Tampa, FL it was channel 44. Sundays were nearly as good as Saturdays...you just had to jump around on channels more often. WTOG had King Arthur, Princess Gwenevere, and after Gwenevere, you had to go to other channels like WTMV (channel 32 in Tampa), for Mr. Bogus, Happy Ness, Widget The World Watcher, and Happy Castle...then find something to do for an hour, and afterwards, the big payoff: Monsters and Tales From The Darkside at 12:00pm.
>>
It wasn't very good and the toys hurt a lot. My sister had like 6 and we'd battle each other.
>>
>>78572650
Bucky O'Hare was a saturday show, running on the channel that ran Biker Mice, Attack Of The Killer Tomatoes, and Captain Planet. WFTS, I believe it was.
>>
>>78573704
Each region would have different blocks. I distinctly remember Bucky O'Hare airing on channel 9 in the southwest central part of MN on Sunday. I am unsure if it had become UPN at that time or later on.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.