[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jack either never made it back to the past, or the timeline has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Jack and the Spartans.png (217 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Jack and the Spartans.png
217 KB, 720x480
Jack either never made it back to the past, or the timeline has split and Aku's evil will never be stopped.

This is from Jack and the Spartans. Leonidas is at least a few decades older here than in the rest of the episode, and he is recounting the tale of when Jack helped them long ago.

The new series won't matter.
>>
>>78565223
>implying Jack won't get sent back into the past, but too far, and become his own ancestor
>>
>>78565223
End of the comics suggested that at some point, Jack realized returning to the past was an impossible goal and chose to focus on fighting for the future, gathering an army of friends and people he's helped along his journey to lay siege to Aku's castle, with the issue ending on the start of the attack
>>
>>78565407

yeah after watching most of the series i was thinking that all aku had to do to stop jack from going back is to show him that all he's done in the future will be for naught if he went back.
>>
why doesn't Aku send Jack even more into the future?
>>
>>78565223
Maybe the spartans live so isolated they don't even know that Aku got defeated or they didn't notice King Jack=Samurai Jack
>>
>>78565653

That just means a separate timeline exists, regardless of jack going back and or defeating aku.
>>
>>78565223
I came up with a theory on /co/ awhile ago. Basically it involved Jack attacking Aku's fortress and almost surrounded by his minions. The red bird from the portal episode comes and picks him up and takes him to the gatekeeper who says it's his time to use the portal. Aku sees this and goes from the portal as well. Jack fights the two Akus in the past and, realizing he can't beat both of them, focuses on past Aku. As Jack slays the past Aku, the future Aku goes to slash his back but realizes he's fading from existence. The past Aku has been defeated so the future Aku no longer exists! The series ends with Jack thrusting Aku back into the ground and the gods sacrificing their celestial forms to form binds to keep Aku in the ground. Jack becomes the ruler of his kingdom. Happily ever after.

What would your reaction be if this was the finale?
>>
>>78565571
Same reason he doesn't do all the other things that could kill him, there wouldn't be a series.
>>
>>78565505

Jack is a man of intense faith in the spirits that crafted his father's magic sword

Aku's lies won't break Jack's spirit
>>
>>78565861

I would hate it; Jack would be the murderer of a whole timeline, including trillions of innocents, including everyone he ever saved, and many of his great personal friends. It would only be worthwhile if everybody in the future had been killed already by Aku.
>>
>>78568060
There'd be alternate happier versions of them.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.