[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: last event comic that you picked up that made you quit picking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 2015-12-31-07-46-17-109353069.jpg (16 KB, 181x279) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-31-07-46-17-109353069.jpg
16 KB, 181x279
ITT: last event comic that you picked up that made you quit picking up event comics.

I picked up fear itself and it was just a giant shit fest that I stopped after issue 2. I haven't picked up an event from either big 2 ever since and just either Byrne read or pick shit event comics from my local library
>>
Even comics have always been shit, OP. There's only been a select few that are actually okay
>>
>>78556300
Ok, so what is the best one within the last 20 years?
>>
>>78556345
For marvel, Anihilation, Thanos imperative, or war of kings are good contenders.
>>
>>78556345
Marvel: Civil War
DC: Infinite Crisis or Blackest Night.
>>
File: Efffffff.jpg (42 KB, 315x435) Image search: [Google]
Efffffff.jpg
42 KB, 315x435
>>78556418
>Civil War
>>
Civil War was the first comic/event I read.

It was also the last event I read.
>>
infinite Crisis and Siege
>>
Blackest night is the last good one that comes to mind. Even the tie ins were good.
>>
Secret Wars will be the first and LAST Marvel Comics event I read.
>>
>>78556791
Secret wars is one of the fucking worst events I have read hands down. It's co fusing as fuck and only made just so they could bring miles morales to the regular universe
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.