[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
highschool/college or adult? which Spidey do you prefer more?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Spiderman_2-1.png (1 MB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
Spiderman_2-1.png
1 MB, 1500x1500
highschool/college or adult?

which Spidey do you prefer more?
>>
>>78554628

highschool

makes him feel like more of a street level hero and make any feats her performs more amazing/spectacular/sensational

I like it more when he doesn't even know what he is capable of until the need arises
>>
>>78554628
I honestly don't care for Peter's personal life.
>>
>>78554628
Hypothetically, I'd read:
Any for Peter
Any for Silk
highschool/college for Anya or Mayday
College for Gwen
Adult for Miguel and Kaine
None for Miles unless Bendis isn't writing, or Waid for that matter.
>>
>>78554628
I'm a fan of his years as a teacher, but in the end if it's well written any of the 3 can work
>>
>>78554628
Adult. The school years have been done to hell and back and there's no fucking way he'd be able to constantly duck out of classes non stop to go do hero shit. Just have him be a damn adult and work on bettering his future. We already know where he comes from and what he went through. I want to see more of where he's going and what's to come.

Like I want to see him do more shit with all the other spiders running around. Have him showing Miles the ropes and teaching him shit, there's ton of potential for drama and comedy just waiting for someone to get it.

I feel like Peter should be this center piece through which all the other spiders are connect to each other. Have Peter send Miles to help Mockingbird with a spy job, have Pete ask Miggy to help Silk look into some shit. We can't have shit like this constantly throwing him back in high school, especially when the universe around him continues to grow and move forward. And he can't do that being thrown back to his school days constantly.
>>
>>78554628
College or adult. I love teenager peter but i prefer him growing up and changing to the better
>>
>>78554628
College
>>
>>78554628
I think high school provides the rhythm that we're all used to and that's both why people seem to like it and why, of the three, it seems to work the best.

That being said, I prefer adult at this point just so that Spider-man can continue to grow and encounter new challenges without having the constant worry Aunt May will find his suit in the wash. Also, like one other anon just said, I liked him as a teacher. It seemed like a natural place for him to end up.
>>
>>78554628
Adult
>>
>>78554964
This, i already hate how the world is getting more and more spiders, at least make them act like a big Spider-family instead of throwing each one on his/her own. What's the fucking point otherwise? And now that Peter is this big industry guy they have the chance to do something like Batman Inc.
>>
>>78554964
Considering they keep making a big deal about 2099 working for him it's surprising to me that Miguel doesn't show up more.
>>
>>78554964
You could say they're all on their own Spider-Islands, eh?
>>
>>78554628
based on his 3 movies I'd say the college Spidey was the best. I like seeing him doing science stuff.

I do want a well written adult/experienced Spiderman movie.
>>
>>78555203
That may happen in ten years or so if they actually let the character age with the actor.
>>
Young adult and fucked, no gf, no job, etc.
>>
>>78555352
So... you?
REKT DESU
>>
>>78554628
College.
>>
>>78554628

Science Teacher Spidey is best Spidey.
>>
File: pictures.jpg (763 KB, 1280x1953) Image search: [Google]
pictures.jpg
763 KB, 1280x1953
>Peter Parker will never take pictures again
>He will never marry MJ
>The Daily Bugle will never be rebuilt
>He will never become a Daily Bugle reporter
>Mayday will never be born
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.