[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long would Black Cat last against the Predator? How long
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 664x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 664x960
How long would Black Cat last against the Predator? How long before she ends up as a polished skull mounted in his rec room?
>>
>>78553922
She seduces him
>>
>>78554250
Jokes on you predators have micro penis
>>
>>78554266
Never stopped Spider-Man
>>
What?
>>
FreakinWeirdo, at least stick with blueberry posts. Those are gimmicky enough to be fun.
>>
>>78553922

That's really impossible to say, OP. Predators' ability have really varied throughout their depiction. In the very first movie, one is defeated by an ordinary (though highly trained, very clever, and well prepared) human being.

If you start looking at other depictions, it gets worse. One of the predators in the first AvP movie gets surprised-speared by a xenomorph, and another gets killed after apparently forgetting they have acidic blood. Comic books, in particular, are not kind to predators. I think I remember one where a 19th century dandy tricks one into falling into a deep mud puddle and drowning.

If a pred goes full HAM, drops all the bullshit and tries blowing her up with rocket launchers, it stands a decent chance of killing her. But if it tries to make a sport of it, her bad luck powers may well keep her out of harm's way long enough to figure out its own limitations and kill it as Arnold did.
>>
>>78558875
Are you sure? Because comics are where Preds do things like flip tanks with their bare hands.
>>
>>78558904
Everyone can do that
>>
>>78558904

Well, like I said, it's all over the place. I'm sure you can find depictions of Predators that would wipe the floor with Thor. That's what happens when you have a very popular pulp franchise and you aren't very careful about who you license it to.
>>
>>78553922
she has big boobs, she'll be fine!
don't forget, they act as ballistics or whatever whatever!
>>
>>78553922
Predator rarely attacking the female of the species. Especially if the victim doesn't hold a weapon.
Every females killed in AvP2 didn't count. Because that movie is dreadful and not a canon.
>>
>>78560545

Predators just want a good fight. Any comic super would qualify.
>>
>>78560672
In that case. Black Cat is cat burglar, master thief. Not a fighter. She only fights if necessary. No way she is gonna attack Predator (and vice versa).
Even if Predator beat her. She is not gonna be ends up in his trophy room.
>>
She can last long enough to get someone to knock her up.

Then the Predator wouldn't bother with her anymore.
>>
File: 1962868-blackcat4.png (1 MB, 887x744) Image search: [Google]
1962868-blackcat4.png
1 MB, 887x744
>>78561000
>Black Cat is cat burglar, master thief. Not a fighter. She only fights if necessary.
in a What If?, she stalked and killed Kraven as revenge for him killing Spider-Man
>>
is this a fetish thread
>>
File: cattooth2.jpg (634 KB, 886x1329) Image search: [Google]
cattooth2.jpg
634 KB, 886x1329
>>78561724
no, it's a violence in children's comics thread
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.