[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
S6 is less than a month away. Let's have a VB thread!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10
S6 is less than a month away. Let's have a VB thread!
>>
>>78552378
I don't care anymore.
I stopped caring before last season aired 6 years ago.
>>
>>78552400
That's not the right attitude to have, sonny.
>>
>>78552400

Yeah it is kind of hard to care anymore. The last couple of seasons have just been too little that you had to wait too long for and didn't really have much in the way of satisfying content. I think the last time I really cared was when Brock went rogue.
>>
File: quiet desperation.png (347 KB, 460x700) Image search: [Google]
quiet desperation.png
347 KB, 460x700
>>78552400
I immediately thought of pic related when I read this.
>>
>>78552400
it hasn't been 6 years
>>
>>78552507
He means between seasons four and five which six years falls under. If this has like eight episodes again I'll be pretty upset. If we have to wait another three years after this season I'd be fine with that being the finale.
>>
>>78552556
I wouldn't
I mean, yeah it sucks waiting but realistically I'm in my early 20's
I coukd deal with the finale happening when I'm pushing 40 as long as the quality held up
Though I would like it if they could at least hit a spur of creativity and churn out some seasons on a yearly or bi-yearly basis.

Though none of my friends have ever watched the show and some haven't even heard of it
Its nice being able to sit down and binge the whole series with people the first time
>>
File: Amber_Gold.jpg (96 KB, 605x1019) Image search: [Google]
Amber_Gold.jpg
96 KB, 605x1019
>>
So what does this trailer tell us?

Doc's rich and I think they now live in NYC.

Dean's in college.

Hank has some sort of date?

Monarch still hates the guild buy may have a rank? Dr. Mrs. is in charge of the guild.

What else?
>>
>>78554369

forgot trailer, derp.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyLokpEkzrc
>>
>>78554388
Nathan Fillion returns.
>>
File: emo dean.png (56 KB, 450x348) Image search: [Google]
emo dean.png
56 KB, 450x348
Will Dean ever stop being emo? I sure hope not.
>>
>>78557889
He appears marginally less emo in the trailer.
>>
>>78554268
Isn't there a female VB character who doesn't have massive tits? I mean, I'm not complaining but still.
>>78557889
I hope not. I like new Dean. Plus I didn't like how he got over being a clone so quickly because Hank was ok with it.

Plus he's actually kinda hot not
>>
>>78557889
Hopefully soon.
Hank was better at being an angsty little shit, current Hank sucks ass.
>>
>>78554369
Dean got superpowers or Brock lost density somehow.
>>
>>78554369
That wasn't a date Hank was on, that was a Hankco delivery.
>>
I wonder what Action Man is doing at a Guild meeting?
>>
Whale villain.
>>
VB is literally the best cartoon that's still airing, impossible to prove me wrong
>>
>>78561218
Oh shit that is Rodney!

Or else it looks a helluva lot like him.
>>
I wonder how this gets explained.
>>
>>78561765
I wonder if you are right and its a look a like, looks a bit less wrinkled.
>>
>>78561218
>>78562017
I think it's that FDR villain, notice the wheelchair.
>>78561987
Bit by a radioactive Spider-man.
>>
>>78554388
>>78554369
Hatred was wearing some running away clothes.
Dean threw Brock across his dorm room while wearing the colors of the Brown Widow.
Jonas Jr appeared as a hologram.
The two-headed Guild members appeared and seem to be spying on someone.
If you notice when the Ventures are wearing the expensive clothes and getting out of the fancy elevator it looked like the type of shot where it was about to show their faces disappointed.
This is really just a hunch but the penultimate scene with Dean screaming looks somewhat familiar but that's probably just me.
>>
Xenomorphs gonna get fucked up?
>>
>>78562017

Huh, Storm Front actually has a decent costume.

Also, Brick Frog? We get another appearance of Brick Frog and not Truckules?!
>>
is this the final season?

does [as] even run vb reruns anymore?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.