[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well these movies sucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: Spider-Man.jpg (130 KB, 1114x552) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Man.jpg
130 KB, 1114x552
Well these movies sucked
>>
Well this thread sucked
>>
>>78552338
You suck OP
>>
File: slowpoke_pokemon.gif (15 KB, 275x300) Image search: [Google]
slowpoke_pokemon.gif
15 KB, 275x300
>>
good thread. very efficient. We should do this again some time.
>>
File: j33vesu.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
j33vesu.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
>Raimi's Spider-Man was too campy and butchered the source material
>Webb's Spider-Man had so much potential until Sony fucked it all up
>Disney's Spider-Man will only exist to make money

I want Spectacular back
>>
>>78552614
>Webb's Spider-Man only existed to make money
FTFY. There was zero potential in those movies.
Spectacular sucked, by the way. Easily the second most overrated cartoon after ATLA
>>
>>78552851
Are you serious? About TSSM and ATLA, not Webb's Spider-Man.
>>
File: Cosplay_5103f5_5623386.jpg (91 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
Cosplay_5103f5_5623386.jpg
91 KB, 640x960
This begs the question and i have though about this a lot. What would a spider-man movie made in phase 1 of the mcu (so he can be in the avengers as well) be like? How would fury show up at the end to recruit him? Would we see him swinging in the background when steve wakes up from from being cooler than cool? If the lizard was the main villain in his movie would he gripe about being in the sewer when stark gets to fly around being love by everyone when he gets shit on by jj and the media? Would they talk about a connection between Richard Parker and Banner? There are probably more but i cant think of them at the moment
>>
>>78554101
>This begs the question and i have though about this a lot. What would a spider-man movie made in phase 1 of the mcu (so he can be in the avengers as well) be like? How would fury show up at the end to recruit him?

There is the first problem. Nobody should "recruit" Spider-Man, he should be self containted yet acknowledged by others. If they make Spider-Man and Avenger right off the bat he ship has fucking done sanked
>>
>>78552614
There is nothing wrong with how campy the Raimi Spider-Man trilogy is, it's that the entire cast except for three people are absolutely horrible at campy acting. Dafoe, J.K and Macho Man are literally the only good campy actors in the entire series. Except of course, Topher Grace who would've made a million times better Peter Parker AND Spider-Man than Tobey. The cast made the campy setting nothing but a cringe fest.
>>
>>78554138
so what? he just shows up when the chitauri invade? seems like that would suck more
>>
>>78554101
Literally Ultimate Spider-Man.
>>
>>78552851
>Easily the second most overrated cartoon after ATLA

How so? Because you're sounding contrarian
>>
>>78554161
This. Spider-Man would be the part of the movies about not recruiting a child to be a soldier.
>>
>>78552851
>Spectacular sucked, by the way.
Opinion discredited. You'll probably say the animation sucked, too, because you're too retarded to understand the difference between animation and art style, which also wasn't bad.
>>
I liked both series and don't know why /co/ is so contrarian about them.
>>
>>78554160

Because it would narrow his storylines in the movies to be suited around the Avengers. And the individual movies for each Marvel character shouldn't be just tie-ins to the next crossover film
>>
>>78554198
i didnt mean recruit as in he becomes an agent i meant they can call on him to help out when really big shit happens, he'd still do his own thing and i was thinking for the sequel that instead of a mech suit goblin it would be ultimate osborn who would have been in the shadows in the first film which i think they tried to do but it fell though, unless im remembering it wrong
my bad, i couldn't find the right way to say it
>>
>>78552614
>saying anything bad about Raimi Spidey
Kill yourself.
>>
>>78554332
Quit trying to fit in with the memefags and lurk more. Even the biggest diehard Raimi trilogy fans hate the third movie.
>>
>>78554332
>the 'people will defend raimi spider-man to the death' meme
it's already dead. let it go
>>
File: masturbate.png (33 KB, 203x144) Image search: [Google]
masturbate.png
33 KB, 203x144
>>78552851
>Easily the second most overrated cartoon after ATLA
>>
ayooooo
>>
>>78553831
Yes.
>>78554189
>retarded strawman as expected of SSMfag
Your kind constantly goes on nitpicking
>MUH NO PUNCHES
>MUH RECYCLED ANIMATION
ignoring that writing-wise 90s TAS was superior to Spectacular.
>>78554171
Absolutely all villains have zero depth unlike 90s TAS that actually developed its characters. Kraven being the most notorious example. For fuck sake, shitfest that is Ultimate Spider-Man had a better Kraven.
Awfully done supporting cast, terrible voice-acting, retarded decisions like making Eddie Brock an annoying fratboy and Black Cat being related to Uncle Ben's killer. Or being focused on annoying school bullshit, as if there are no other Spider-Man eras.

It's mediocre. Weisman haven't done anything good since Gargoyles.
>>
>>78552338
Underage thread?
>>
THE SPIDER-MAN SAGA

>cut Venom out of Spider-Man 3, leave Brock as a minor character, add Vulture arc like planned, pls no that awful New Goblin suit but instead just Garry trying out to ride that glider and failling hard
>Spider-Man 4 is all about Spidey making a fabric black suit, happy life with MJ, main villian is Hobgoblin, film is very grimdark yet has lot of colors and feels like 80s sometimes, slight hint at Kraven
>Spider-Man 5 is all about dat Mysterio epic everyone long awaited, plus Ben Reily and Jackal who acts almost off-screen
>and finally Spider-Man 6 where our hero mutates into a Man-Spider, full Kraven arc, also Shocker cameo where he just robs shit and gets away with it

All directed by Raimi. Tobey is Spidey, Dunst is MJ, Garry is Franco

Mysterio is Campbell
Shocker is Urban
>>
>>78552338
Eyyy man

Fuck you
>>
>>78554476
>muh popular opinion
>>
>>78554476
Good taste thread
>>
Honestly the only thing I liked from these movies was the Doc Ock fightscene on the train.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.