[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is he actually meant to be hot or is it a coincidence that the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9
File: Jared-Leto-Empire-Hi-res.jpg (1 MB, 2000x2591) Image search: [Google]
Jared-Leto-Empire-Hi-res.jpg
1 MB, 2000x2591
is he actually meant to be hot or is it a coincidence that the movie jokers keep getting hotter?
>>
The movie's one giant punk-goth fashion advertisement, so what do you think?
>>
>>78551562
It's not a coincidence, they really want to get that young, female demographic and with Harley being as hot as she is as well, they want to get the young, male demographic too. Hollywood doesn't want great actors, or even good ones, they want hot actors that make people underwear wet.
>>
>implying Jack Nicholson is not the hottest
You gay m8?
>>
I just hope he wears a suit most of the time. Already bored of bare skin joker
>>
File: CFQf1mgWAAAkhAM.jpg (28 KB, 600x517) Image search: [Google]
CFQf1mgWAAAkhAM.jpg
28 KB, 600x517
>>78551679
Half and half okay?
>>
>>78551562
>that's meant to be hot
his hair is atrocious, the makeup draws attention to his forehead making him look like some cromagnon, his lips look like they've been surgically puffed up rather than bruised & bloodied, and he just plain doesn't have a good smile
>>
>>78551562
Well the Joker managed to bag a hot piece of ass like Harley so he can't be that bad looking right?
>>
>>78551746
I could live with it. I wonder if we'll get joker toxin and random gag weapons?
>>
>>78551615
Jered Leto IS a good actor though, and he's in his 40's...
>>
>>78551623

In all honestly I'd totally rub his rhubarb, given the chance.
>>
They have the aesthetic wrong. Joker looks like some bare skin pretty boy here. He always tries to present himself with some level of class.
>>
>>78551837

I could see them doing the revolver that first shoots out the BANG! flag, and then when fired a second time, the flag works as a lethal dart, if they have room for a scene like that.
>>
>>78551883
even with the punk grunge goth devintart bad boy thing they're going for, he's not doing a good job of that either. I say this as someone who 'had a phase' and knows people that never grew out of that phase
>>
>>78551679
leto got really buff for this role tho. itd be a shame to cover it up tbqh.
>>
>>78551849
>implying women aren't attracted to older men
>>
>>78551936
Sex sells, Joker never looked like this in the comics beyond All Star B&R which was a train wreck and that time he was running around with no shirt on after being shot in the head. I cannot wait for superheroes to fall out of the chic category so the casual pandering drops a little
>>
>>78552032
Joker looks just fine, and besides the tatoos and fronts looks like the Joker from the comics. Skinny grinning asshole with chalk white skin and green hair. I am so sick of the "not muh Joker" faggotry. Fucking character who has been interpreted hundreds of ways since his creation in the fucking 30's
>>
>>78551883
This is Joker in Arkham where all he has is prison clothes. He seems to be dressed up in suits and nice jackets in every other part of the movie.
>>
>>78552032
>Joker never looked like this in the comics beyond All Star B&R

He looked like this in Batman RIP.
>>
I still think he looks like one of Joker's goons at best.
>>
He looks like a tool, which works for the Joker and which damaged people find attractive.
>>
>>78552071
>hundreds of ways
Yeah no, the character has always been insane in some form and is showcasing some kind of physical abnormality. Tattoos are more common than any body modification now.
>>
Leto Joker doesn't look to be my cuppa, but I do like that his style is at least a consistent look. I do like the ostentatious wealth, tho. That's very Joker.
>>
>>78552228
Yes, tattoos in general are mainstream, but tattoos like his aren't.
>>
>>78551562
>implying Joker hasn't always been a handsome chap
>>
File: LetoJoker-1.png (618 KB, 1919x804) Image search: [Google]
LetoJoker-1.png
618 KB, 1919x804
>hot

Correction. LETO is hot. His Joker, on the other hand, is creepy as all fuck
>>
>>78552032
>casual time
>>
File: batmanandrobinfrazerirvingjoker.jpg (171 KB, 688x1044) Image search: [Google]
batmanandrobinfrazerirvingjoker.jpg
171 KB, 688x1044
>>78552032
Bruh
>>
>>78552421
>pinstripe pants and a dinner shirt
>no tattoos or chrome grills
>>
LIGHTS
>>
>>78551562

This is going to be one of those movies we look back at in 5-10 years and go "Holy Shit remember when they tried THAT? Haha, what the fuck were they thinking?"
>>
File: crown prince of crime.jpg (151 KB, 1246x759) Image search: [Google]
crown prince of crime.jpg
151 KB, 1246x759
>>78552508
>chrome grills
Might want t check your eyes and teeth while you're at it.
>>
>>78552416
Yeah. if any of the other movie Jokers entered my house my first thought would be "holy shit it's the Joker" and my second thought would be "holy shit run". With him it's the opposite.
>>
>>78554660
Even Romero?
>>
>>78554705
Romero Joker would murder with jokes and leave your corpse as a clue for Batman.
>>
Hes a cartel businessman now. He probably fucks a lot of bitches dawg.

Thats so weird Ayer got to design all the DCCUs villains and Snyder got all the heroes. Ayer loves crime shit.
>>
What are his thoughts on Huey Lewis and the News?
>>
>>78552757
I like that, it looks as if batman blow his teeths
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 721x405) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 721x405
>>78551562
Plot twist in SS is cool.

Spoilers from BvS
Leto is not the real Joker, he is the tortured and mind raped Robin who was molded into this.
>>
>>78554844
Into an old man?
>>
>>78554844
Hi, Reddit
>>
>>78551562
Personally I think he looks ridiculous, but yeah, that's exactly what they're doing. Look at Waller and at Jimmy Olsen in Supergirl.
If you're not hot, you're not deserving of screentime in Hollywood. Unless you're a comedian, of course.
>>
>>78554837
really mad jared leto came on as christian bale left.
>>
>>78555023
>Bale will never play Joker.
Fuck.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuXvl9EFGFw
>>
>>78555023
>Batman axe murdering the Joker while Hip to Be Square plays in the background

I might need to start drawing that.
>>
>>78554839
Which is what everyone has been saying except all the reactionary "joker" fans
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.