[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Magneto vs Thor Who wins?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: upclosenpersonal.jpg (760 KB, 986x751) Image search: [Google]
upclosenpersonal.jpg
760 KB, 986x751
Magneto vs Thor

Who wins?
>>
Magneto, if he can use his Magnetism (hypnotic mesmerism) to get Thor to drop his hammer, forcing Thor to revert back to Donald Blake after 30 seconds
>>
>>78548993
>Donald Blake
where have you been in the last five years?
>>
>>78549291
>five
>>
>>78548923
Magneto can redirect Thor's Lightning and maybe even Mjolnir but Thor can just beat him up with his fists.
>>
So his hammer can only be lifted by the ones who are worth. So shouldn't Magneto be unable to deflect it? Even if he is not trying to lift it with his bare handes he is still trying to move it with his powers.
>>
I'm pretty sure magneto has killed aliens before.
>>
>>78548923
Thor would completely destroy current Magneto, unless Mags can by some luck manage to control the Uru metal in Thors hammer. Then Thor would just beat him to a bloody pulp instead of destroying him.

Current Magneto is like 80 years old even by Marvel standards though, and had his powers weakened multiple times for the past few years.

If it was Magneto from, say, the very first Secret War, then it would be an even fight, but Thor would end up simply overpowering him over time.
>>
>>78550518
Current Magneto shouldn't be 80. Since he got turned into a baby, then re-aged up to approximately 40 (Claremont used the term "in his physical peak," so I assume no older than that). Even with sliding timescale in play, that'd put Mags at not much past 60, considering. Still too old to take a Thor level beating, but not octogenarian level.
>>
>>78550518
current Thor wears a doofy metal helmet Magneto would rip her head off with no thought.
>>
>>78548923
Thor easily. Magneto still have trouble against a wheelchair bound cripple while Thor has fought and killed a super god composed of thousands of gods.
>>
>>78550518
current Thor just has strength and an axe
>>
>>78553203
>forgetting that Thor possess weather and earth manipilation
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.